Patrick Byrne on Cramer................

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Christ, I can't believe I'm a PB convert. May the force be with him.

#11     Mar 28, 2008
  2. Thank you. Someday, you'll reallyknow what he's done. Someday. But not today. Too much else has to happen. But, w/o him, no chance. He placed everything out there, hoping the authorites would see, and move on their own. That didn't happen. So, he's going to do it his way, the painful way. And no, it has nothing to do w/OSTK, except the fact that by short/distort, he knows the game.

You can see the downside of what he's been warning against all around you.

I"m going to pop some corn for the Greenberg blow up.

#12     Mar 28, 2008

3. Two words.

Sith Lord

A buffoon indeed.

#13     Mar 28, 2008
  4. Guess what. There is a Sith Lord.

See the raids in Lichtenstien, the Marc Rich deal? What happens when shorts go to zero? Does the broker send a 1099? Nope. Wipes out, no tax. Now, who would be interested in such a scheme to naked short, and funnel the funds, tax free, from this country? Wouldn't be money launderers, would it.

Buffoon ? I'm beginning to think 99% of you guys are wanna bes, because I don't see a lot of deep thinking happening.
    I suggest you do some reading before displaying your ignorance.

As a matter of fact, away from the Bryne thing, one company was told by investigators the deal wouldn't be sealed until they had "the top guy". They didn't say, 'top group', or 'the syndicate'. They said 'top guy'. If there was one man, and I've never seen a star wars anything, that would be a Sith Lord, now , wouldn't it?

Oh. And how did they get Spitzer? The Authorities wouldn't be looking hard at this, now, would they?
    Let's see who turrns up on that disc w/4000 names.

#14     Mar 28, 2008
  5. How to Shoe a Horse

Step 1:
    To determine the horseshoe size look at the underside of the horseshoe. If possible, bring an old shoe with you to compare sizes. Buy horseshoes at feed and tack stores or order from the Internet.

Step 2:
    Have your tools ready and within reach of the area where the horse is to be tied. Having the tools within reach helps you continue the job without putting the horse's hoof down.

Step 3:
    Clean out the horse's hooves with a hoof pick. Scrape the bottom of the hoof with a sharp hoof knife to smooth the bottom of the hoof and to shape the frog. Use a brush to clean around the outside of the hoof if there is dirt on the hoof.

Step 4:
    Use a pair of sharp hoof nippers to trim the horse's hooves. Trim them evenly, while leaving a small area to attach the shoe. The nails go through the shoe and hoof, so a small area of gray should be visible. Trimming to the "quick," or pink line, can result in excessive bleeding and injury when the shoe is nailed on.

Step 5:
    Rasp around the edges of the hoof to smooth them and remove sharp edges. Place the shoe on the bottom of the hoof with the smooth side against the hoof. Starting on one side, place a nail through the hole in the shoe and begin nailing the shoe on. The nail should come out of the side of the hoof above the shoe. Be prepared for some horses to jump around from the pounding of the hammer.

Step 6:
    Finish nailing the entire horseshoe onto the hoof. The nails must protrude through the side of the hoof about 1/2-inch above the shoe. Bend the nails down and then clip the ends off with the nippers. File down sharp points with the rasp.

#15     Mar 28, 2008
  6. OSTK common stock and Pat Byrnes approach to managment does not require deep thinking. Just watch the earnings numbers and price action. It is not personal, it is business.

[​IMG]

#16     Mar 28, 2008
  7. nice off topic spin. Who do you work for?

I find it interesting the guy crafts a documented, well thought out factual piece, and you say, 'his stock sucks'. When in the piece, it is documented that Cramer's web site was altered. But you don't think that's important or interesting?

I do.

Does OSTK suck. Probably. Don't care. Don't own it. But I do care about market manipulation. It costs me money. The guys it doesnt cost money are doing the manipulation.

#17     Mar 28, 2008

8. Didnt realize the performance of Pat Byrnes companies stock was considered off topic. My apologies.

I work for myself mostly. But occasionally do consulting work for The Empire Fund LLC.

#18     Mar 28, 2008
  9. I never said "the stock sucks". I said look and see for yourself.

I wont waste time reading anything he writes or blogs intentionally.

#19     Mar 28, 2008
  10. #20     Mar 28, 2008