Pat Tillman's death by "friendly fire"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Black is White, Night is Day, Good is Evil

I doubt if the spineless could grow a spine (hapa) or dissidents (Bit &Rat) would all of a sudden be conformist and supporters.

#21     Jul 29, 2007
  2. Why is the pro Israel lobby voice coming to support the discredit the Pat Tillman was suspiciously killed dialogue?

#22     Jul 29, 2007
  3. Oh puhlease. Being conspiracy theorists/Ahmadenejad apologists/America haters does not need a spine. They are not dissidents as they are not persecuted for their views, they are fringe loonies. Russian dissidents opposed Stalin and the communist regime, German dissidents opposed Hitler, Iranian dissidents oppose the Iranian regime. The ratboys and bitstreams of the world blinded by their hatred of the west/US were and still are apologists of all those regimes. Don't confuse them with dissidents, Salman Rushdie is a dissident, not the Iranian Regime that issued a fatwa against him, not Ahmadinejad's apologists like Rat and Bit. Throughout the history they betrayed the real dissidents every chance they had.

#23     Jul 29, 2007
  4. Because I despise idiots and conspiracy theorists. That includes you btw.

#24     Jul 29, 2007
  5. So you always know the truth ? Or you always believe what you are told without question?

#25     Jul 29, 2007
  6. No. But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Most conspiracy theories don't even pass the smell test... Including this one (read CaptainObvious' response above). Oh and btw one must be a complete idiot to believe that AIPAC monitors this forum. You know who I am talking about, don't you?

#26     Jul 29, 2007
  7. You mean like yellow cake or something?

#27     Jul 30, 2007
  8. Well, yeah. <i>That</i> part does seem pretty absurd.

I'm just saying, if there really is credible testimony regarding execution-pattern ballistics found on Tillman's body, that part of the allegation needs to be investigated- not dismissed offhand.

#28     Jul 30, 2007
  9. no.. like Mountain Fortresses @ Tora Bora:

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 30, 2007
  10. so why does the top brass go out of their way and lie to make tillman sound like a prick? and use a chaplain to do so? why smear the guy? what is the purpose of that? if its just an accident... why make up these lies that paint a negative picture of the guy? i thought he was a hero?

#30     Jul 30, 2007