Pat Tillman's death by "friendly fire"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Jul 27, 2007.

1. well, don't fear hapless... bush just signed a fresh new executive order designed to shut up the truth. gives them the right to take our property without due process just for speaking out against his crimes. only in america huh?

#11     Jul 28, 2007
  2. Hapa, why do you dismiss these allegations offhand?
    Serious allegations have been made-; They may be true, or they may be concocted moonbat bullshit- But aren't they at least worth a bit of further investigation?

#12     Jul 29, 2007
  3. Pat Tillman was executed by "top brass" because he was going to come home and speak out against the war?

Give me a freakin' break, RM.

And hey, by the way, there are "serious allegations" that the Holocaust never happened and that Jews eat Arab young in secret rituals....

#13     Jul 29, 2007
  4. actually i am starting to have second thoughts about this. i am sure someone tripped and fell and just happened to plug his brain 3 times with precision accuracy just by luck. as they were stumbling from 50 yds.... their big toe caught the trigger and accidently opened fired on pat tillman who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

the lawyers that got busted congratulating each other for the cover up just accidently misdirected the investigation and they werent celebrating... they were discussing michael vick football.

this is all so silly of us.... please happles... show us the way.

#14     Jul 29, 2007

5. i bet hapa is such a state fanatic he'd trust the "top brass" more than his family and friends...

#15     Jul 29, 2007
  6. I certainly don't trust moonbats who see conspiracy theories everywhere and have a dislike for "the man" that is sometimes, as in your case, the result of having engaged in criminal activity when they were younger that resulted in having their ass kicked by law enforcement at some point.

Result = lifelong grudge.

#16     Jul 29, 2007
  7. you know he is the "snitch" type.

#17     Jul 29, 2007
  8. If hapa was residing in 1938 Europe, how many jewish deaths would he be responsible for? 3 -4 million on top of the actual number?

Sad...very sad.

#18     Jul 29, 2007
  9. Worst case here is Tillman pissed off his comrades and they offed him. Unlikely, but possible.
    An assassination ordered from the top? Absurd on so many levels it doesn't rate serious discussion.
    The 99.9% scenario is a tragic f'n accident and the "top brass", clueless and gutless as usual, tried to cover it up.

#19     Jul 29, 2007
  10. LOL. If hapa lived in Europe in 1938 he would most likely have been among those few who demanded to deal with Hitler before it was too late for the Jews and everyone else in Europe. It's the ratboys and bitstreams of the world who had their heads in the sand in 1938, trusted Hitler and claimed that he meant no harm, was a man of peace, that his words were not properly translated and his ideas of the new world order and the final solution were a legitimate response to american/zionist/communist/imperialist aggression... just like they parse Ahmadenejad words today and claim that he means no harm to Israel and does not want to wipe it off the map, he merely wants to remove it from the page of time.

PS I disagree with Hapa far more often that I agree with him but he is one of the good guys unlike a bunch of anti-american/blame america first degenerates who frequent this site.

#20     Jul 29, 2007