Pat Robertson. God sent the earthquake because haiti made a pact with the devil.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 13, 2010.

1. superstitious moron.

#41     Jan 14, 2010

2. Case in point.
    Thanks for being the first response to prove what I was talking about by your behavior. :D

Don't feel bad, usually those with no self control can't help it.

#42     Jan 14, 2010
  3. Edith Sitwell: I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

#43     Jan 14, 2010
  4. Like I said ... You are speaking about things you haven't a clue on and judging with no understanding.

I hope you don't trade that way.

I test all things and prove that which is true.
    I believe what has an extremely clear proven history for me in multitudes of arenas and ways.

The vile just puke out their own uncleanness.
    As is evidenced by your feeble cheap shots that further prove my point.

It isn't a matter of pride but of evidence.
    Observing a trend of past behavior and predicting future behavior.

:D

#44     Jan 14, 2010
  5. At no point will I dispute the fact that Robertson is a total piece of crap. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy coming from Vhen when he feels the need to point out Robertson's vile comments, while he seemingly has no problem with Reverend Wright, who is undoubtedly a more important political figure.

#45     Jan 14, 2010
  6. stu

stu

There is no one more self-justifying, self-righteousness, self-serving, divisive and judgmental than someone like yourself who is pretending the acceptance and ignorance of superstition can avoid natural disasters .

Pat Robertson has simply taken peoples' susceptibility to that ugly, mean spirited confidence trick which you have obviously and slavishly bought into hook line and sinker, just one step further on the backs of some desperately unfortunate people to facilitate his own obscene profiteering.

#46     Jan 15, 2010
  7. you are a moron because you cant think. you are not smart enough to figure out that while you gleefuly rationalize how your god killed these poor people because some dont believe in your mythology he also had to kill many more christians in the process since haiti is 80% christian.

"About 80 percent of Haiti's population is Catholic, but many Haitians also practice voodoo, another monotheistic religion."

#47     Jan 15, 2010
  8. My what an exciting and origional writing style.

#48     Jan 15, 2010
  9. Like I said ... many here are judging what they don't understand and vomiting their contents.

The issue is simple ... there is an order to creation. That has been made by the creator. Gravity is an easier law to define. Other laws of that order are not as easy to define.

#49     Jan 15, 2010
  10. Very unsupported jump in logic. In fact no logic at all but emotional kneejerk slandering.

I am not making effort to convince anyone. I am not offended. I'm just stating what is fact to me and can be considered opinion by others ... and observing people lose their cool.

#50     Jan 15, 2010