Pat Buchanan's plan to save the west

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 21, 2006.

1. BUCHANAN DECLARES: THIRD WORLD CONQUEST OF AMERICA

**Exclusive**

“As Rome passed away, so, the West is passing away, from the same causes and in much the same way. What the Danube and Rhine were to Rome, the Rio Grande and Mediterranean are to America and Europe, the frontiers of a civilization no longer defended.”

So begins a new work of warning from Pat Buchanan.

And this time Buchanan goes all the way.

STATE OF EMERGENCY: THIRD WORLD INVASION AND CONQUEST OF AMERICA streets this week and is designed to jolt readers with stats/analysis of illegal immigration gone dangerously wild.

Buchanan warns: “The children born in 2006 will witness in their lifetimes the death of the West."

One in every twelve people breaking into America has a criminal record.

By 2050, there will be 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the U.S. Southwest.

Between 10 and 20 percent of all Mexicans, Central Americans and Caribbean people have already moved to the United States.

Every month, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehends more illegal aliens breaking into our country, 150,000, than the number of troops we have in Iraq.

[The book was ranked #571 on AMAZON's sales chart Sunday evening.]

Buchanan slams the president: “Concerned about his legacy, George W. Bush may yet live to see his name entered into the history of his country as the president who lost the American Southwest that James K. Polk won for the United States."

In EMERGENCY, Pat Buchanan charges the Mexican regime with an Aztlan Plot, a conscious campaign to use America as a dumping ground for its poor and unemployed, both to relieve social pressure and effect a cultural re-annexation of the American Southwest. La Reconquista, the reconquest of the lands lost by Mexico in the Mexican-American War, Buchanan charges, is underway.

The Republican Party, a wholly owned subsidiary of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, is in the grip of a cult called “Economism.” It is all about money now. The GOP worships at the “Church of GDP”

• Both parties are paralyzed by guilt over American past racial sins.

• Powerful Mexican and U.S. elites seek to erase America’s borders and merge the United States and Mexico into a “North American Union.”

In his controversial final chapter, “Last Chance,” Buchanan lays out a national plan to deal with the State of Emergency, before it makes an end of America:

• An Eisenhower-type deportation program, beginning with all illegal aliens convicted of felonies and every gang member not a U.S. citizen.

• A ten-year moratorium on all legal immigration, at the level JFK favored in 1958 -- 150,000 to 250,000 a year.

• A $10-billion, 2000-mile double-line security fence between the United States and Mexico, built with no apologies to Mexico City.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashpjb.htm

2. Buchanan: Mexico Conspiring To ‘Re-Annex’ Seven Southwest States

Appearing on Imus In the Morning to promote his new book, State of Emergency, Pat Buchanan asserted that the Mexican government has a “direct program” to reannex “the seven states of the American Southwest.” The first step is for Mexico “to push the poor, unemployed, and uneducated into the United States.” He criticized President Bush for not understanding “the nature and character of the invasion” from Mexico. Watch it:

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/08/21/buchanan-reannex/

Transcript:

BUCHANAN: The nature and character of the invasion is far different than anything that used to happen. 58% of the Mexican people in one survey indicated they believed that the American Southwest belonged actually to Mexico. It was stolen from them. It belongs to them and I think that the Mexican government has a direct program basically to push it’s poor, unemployed, and uneducated into the United States for a variety of purposes. And one of them, in my judgment — in which I believe I documented it in the book — is an attempt at the reconquista they call it, the reannexation of the seven days states of the American Southwest, link linguistically, ethnically and culturally to become as much a part of Mexico is they are a part of America. And I think that is well underway.

3. What Buchanan writes about, should have been apparent to every American long ago, esp. after the Mexicans took over LA for one weekend in the spring. There is plenty of blame to go around, as this is NOT a partisan issue, because infact our government at nearly every level, allows this to continue.

If the vast majority of Americans are strongly against their nation being taken over by a foreign country, and yet their government aids the demise of the country, then what American can say their government is not corrupt?

A lot of Americans have put so much into the country, its a damn shame to witness the invasion from Mexico unabated. I don't think the nation will last too much longer, and don't know how much more of it I can stomach.

4. Anyone who opposes this invasion will be labelled a racist, nativist, uncaring hatefilled yahoo. The multiculturalist poison fed to our children in government schools has made them numb to this danger. Both parties have sold out the voters on this issue.

I would love to see Bush impeached for his complicity in this treason, but in truth the democrats are even more to blame, as this plan started under Clinton as a way to register illegal aliens as democrat voters.

Two news items last week showed the criminal incompetency of our government. The National Guard troops sent to the border with such fanfare are unarmed and the Border Patrol agents are forced to provide security for them, which degrades their ability to deter invaders. In addition, two Border Patrol agents who had a shootout with a drug smuggler were aggressively prosecuted by the federal government and face long prison terms.

5. You know something is wrong with our military system. Due to the crime in the devastated areas of New Orleans, the LA National Guard is patroling those areas to help the depleted and stretched thin NOPD. Last week, two guardsmen were stripped of their positions and is now awaiting trial... they confessed of removing money from the wallets of a suspect whom they stopped. I am not sure how this will fan out, but it saddens to see these guardsmen on whom we all depend upon has its ranks infiltrated by riffraff who is giving them a bad name. Also, in the news is the alleged rape and misconduct by our military recruiters. What the hell is going on here? These problems will have to nipped in the bud, otherwise the respect that our armed forces have from the general population will start to decay. The few bad apples will have to be plucked and discarded before they taint the rest. :(