Pat Buchanan professes his love for his fellow WASPs...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 14, 2010.

1. Wow. More of this racial obsession from far out in left field. It's all about race to this guy, he's more racist than anyone else here! He attacks Pat Buchanan about being antisemitic when he's been saying the same things about Jews for years that Buchanan has said.

Just like one of those bible beating anti gay activists, but who has a boy toy on the side, or one of those sanctimonious religious priests, busy fucking children when he has the opportunity... This "anti racist" marxist trailer trash is more racist than anyone else on this message board! LOL!!!

#21     May 16, 2010
  2. You are developing a real stalker mentality...

Oh well, I've seen what happens to these ET stalkers over the course of time...

#22     May 16, 2010
  3. LOL!!! What is a "stalker mentality"??!! Why am I stalking? What in the hell are you talking about???

Quit trying to obfuscate attention from your racism. LOL! Not too subtle... LOL!!!

#23     May 16, 2010
  4. As expected...

Keep on keeping on, just continue to think "I am winning...I am winning..."

That's the ticket...and the glue of course...

#24     May 16, 2010
  5. Winning?? LOL!! LOL!!! Doesn't that imply that there is some kind of struggle?? LOL!!!! I'm not bragging, because it's not just me. I haven't seen you win, or even come out of a debate with your point reasonably unscathed ever. It's not just me who kicks your ass, it's pretty much everyone, even other marxists!! LOL!!! It's just funny to see this marxism which was born out of the drugged out delusions of idiots in the 60s-70s, carried by old people from that era continue steadily towards it's grave.

#25     May 16, 2010
  6. Keep saying to yourself, "There is no struggle, there is no glue, I can get out any time I want..."

Keep on keeping on...

#26     May 16, 2010
  7. LOL! What the hell are you stammering about now? Is this glue thing some scientologist mantra? What does glue have to do with the fact that you claimed Pat B was a WASP, until proven wrong only to then claim that Catholics are also WASPS. LOL!!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!

#27     May 16, 2010
  8. Keep repeating: "I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning..."

...as you keep getting more and more attached...

...you can't win as you get more and more attached...you just don't know it yet.

#28     May 17, 2010