Pat Buchanan professes his love for his fellow WASPs...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 14, 2010.

1. Was King Solomon an attorney?

That, as I see it is a major part of the problem. People who are attorneys often lack wisdom and common sense, because they focus in on the technical aspects and not the larger picture, reason, or common sense.

Is it common sense for hold up the framers work as fully perfect in today's society?

Were their notions of the framers and their opinions of the value of women, children, blacks, native Americans truly fair and just as we view fairness and justice today?

Is there anything anywhere that can unequivocally and exactly deny the right of a judge to interpret the law as they personally see fit?

The law was written by men (not women) and is all just based on opinions of those men.

Who is to say ultimately what is the correct interpretation of the law?

The constructionist position is flawed, as it assumes their interpretation itself is correct...their argument is essentially circular...as it is an opinion drawing on their own opinions for validity...

The current composition of the court is the product of political whim. Republicans put in justices who support republican policy. You don't seem to have a problem with that principle...but when a democrat places justices that reflect their political bias you go ape shit...

So this really isn't about the law, or legal qualifications, or any of the smokescreen you put up...

This is about politics, and Obama's choices are not going to be in line with republican politics.

So please stop all the self serving sanctimonious bullshit and get real...

This isn't about legal qualifications...this is about politics, and Obama's power to put in someone that reflects his personal choice.

The senate will decide, so it is not a dictatorship appointing whomever he likes without a process to stop him.

Quit your bitching. You have a court where the majority is right wing, and there is nothing Obama can do about that unless we have sudden deaths of justices...

#11     May 15, 2010
  2. Pat Buchanan a WASP!!! LOL!!! A cathiolic WASP!!! ROFL!!! The only one in history!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Call me a sadist, itès just so funny to watch you fall on your face week after week...

#12     May 15, 2010
  3. I wouldn't call you a sadist...why denigrate a sadist?

In any case, while you think you are right, and you think you are winning...you would be wrong...

"Usage outside North America
    Usage of the term WASP is growing in other English-speaking countries, such as Australia, which were settled for the most part by members of similar ethnic groups. Beyond the English-speaking world, the term is sometimes used in a metaphorical sense, to refer to perceived elite social groups.

In Australian usage, the word WASP has lost its elite connotations, and has come to have a similar meaning to Anglo-Celtic Australian. For instance, the mass murderer Martin Bryant, shortly before the Port Arthur massacre on April 28, 1996, was heard to say something like: "there are a lot of WASPS ... not a lot of Japs."

As an example of the broadening of use, consider that in Turkey in 2002, Abdullah Gül called his fellow cadres in AK Parti, the "WASPs of this country", referring to their ethnic Turkish origins, mainstream Sunni Islam beliefs, their "enterprising spirit", which is thought to be comparable to the Protestant work ethic and the party's moderate line, compared to Islamist ideologies."

http://askville.amazon.com/WASP-sta...Details.do?requestId=145802&responseId=145803

#13     May 15, 2010
  4. Yeah, I kind of feel bad about finding so much humor in all of your train wrecked arguments. But I shouldn't, you are the one who actually tries to make them I just laugh at them. I think I really just feel bad for you. You are like the stammering senseless homeless bum, that despite your sympathy for, you still laugh at him....

#14     May 15, 2010
  5. Yes, I am sure you feel badly...

However, please revel in your fantasy world if it gives you comfort from the reality of not winning...

Clearly the level of bitterness you have, and the stalker mentality can only be attributed to incessant beatings of some sort...so by all means, continue with the paltry attempts to recover some semblance of self respect by posting the nonsense you do...

#15     May 15, 2010
  6. LOL!!! I don't think the guy calling Catholic people WASPS needs be saying anything about "fantasy". LOL! LOL!

#16     May 15, 2010
  7. If it walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it is a duck...

I'll bet you didn't even know that...did you?

Buchanan came in defense of his fellow WASPs. I don't see his own religion as a determination not belonging to the WASP club...

Not any more. At one time in history, it mattered what the religion was, now it only matters what race/politics someone is defending.

It continues to amaze me that people around there, the ET goons are ignoring the charges of Antisemitism comments by Buchanan in his column...

So please continue to play the Longshot ET village idiot, it just affords me greater opportunity to show the contrast between a thinking position on Buchanan's comments and a goon's reaction and distraction away from what Buchanan wrote...

#17     May 15, 2010
  8. OOOHHH, I see, so now it a Catholic is ALSO a WASP... LOL!!! interesting logic. LOL!!!

Nice defense. LOL!!

I see, so now it only matters which race you are defending?? So, if you defend Caucasians you are "bad", and if you defend other races you are "good"? LOL! Gee, that's not racist....

This isn't about Buchanan, it's about your uncanny ability to change wasp from protestant to catholic at will.LOL! Antisemitism? He says the same things about Jews that YOU do. So if he is antisemitic so are you! I'm glad you can at least finally admit you are antisemitic... Acceptance is the first step!!

#18     May 15, 2010
  9. Low income black and Hispanic Catholics are not WASPs...and neither are black and Hispanic Protestants...

However, a white atheist who is of English and Northern European descent, who acts like WASPs, is in my estimation a WASP...and so is a White Anglo Saxon Catholic who acts like a WASP. The key is their social position and their actions...not their religion.

Terminology changes, as the articles I pointed out have illustrated...

Yes, this is about Buchanan, the post was about Buchanan's comments...and the comments he made about Jews...which oddly enough people don't seem to care about. Buchanan has long been considered by many as antisemitic...and his comments in his article were condemned by the ADL for what they consider antisemitism...

Could you address that and Buchanan's comments, or would you prefer to fixate on me?

The answer to that is obvious...

You in your obsession to try and regain some self esteem after having been trounced so many times...have absurdly made this about me...

However, if that is what you need to feel good about yourself, I don't object...go ahead, stroke yourself any way you like...

#19     May 15, 2010
  10. Mav88

Mav88

yeah, in your estimation. There's only one problem, your estimation is worthless.

#20     May 16, 2010