Pat Buchanan: End the Wars, Mind our Own Business.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Feb 21, 2012.

1. I must admit, 377, that a well documented dossier was put together on you and your dislike of Arabs. You also said we have to "fix" Iran. What did you mean by that, must I pull up that post?

#11     Feb 22, 2012
  2. That's where we are now, Pat, an uber rightie, THE ultra conservative is now attacked by his own, because he dares to tell the truth now.

#12     Feb 22, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I wonder if Pat is aware that our military abroad has nearly always been used for our "own business". I'm not advocating imperialism, but I do have to acknowledge the positive ROI on keeping sea lanes open and native populations (who want a piece of the resource wealth they were accidentally born on top of) "stabilized".

#13     Feb 22, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Get back to us on this in 10 years when you finish the book. :D

#14     Feb 22, 2012
  5. This from someone who uses the word "exponential" without any knowledge of the meaning??

Beta, you're a joke......

#15     Feb 22, 2012
  6. That's is military talk Ricter. Pacify the population....actually means kill everyone within weapons range whom you think might resist.

We are either imperialists, or we are not, there is no "try":D

#16     Feb 22, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Try and use both sides of your brain, lacky. I was designing parabolic dishes when you were in your diapers. Now you had better get started on that book so you can get back to us before it is irrelevant.

Oh, aren't you going to say how my comment was racist? It's not like you not to say that.

#17     Feb 22, 2012
  8. I won't bother further, you posted a chart, called it exponential. The many lurkers we have now know what a parabola looks like, and they also know you did not post one. So save it, the point was made, beta.

#18     Feb 22, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Close enough, jack. Besides we don't see the real growth spurt in the Obama years - yet.
    Since you don't want to talk about reading the book I presume you were just fibbing and in reality can't read more than a few words in a post. I've notices many of your sentences are laking syntax.

#19     Feb 22, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I said that Israel may attack Iran, Iran will likely attack our interests leaving us a few choices. One of those choices is regime change.

Putting you on ignore RCG. You're simply too weird to interact with any longer.

#20     Feb 22, 2012