Pat Buchanan Asks, Which Is Harder, Winning WW II Or Building A Fence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Yes, and also ignoring the fact that terrorist activities are being carried out in dozens of countries with the same objective. The forced conversion of their government, society, culture, way of life, is well understood by those countries. The why is obvious, unless in denial.

#11     Mar 1, 2008
  2. Only about 1 billion will celebrate. Other religions will not celebrate, forced to convert maybe.
    I see that Australia does not have an exemption. Better hand it over now. No sense in waiting for the inevitable.

#12     Mar 1, 2008
  3. Typical moonbat - the US is the root of all evil. Nuclear attack on US = good.

You are an utter moron. You probably have no idea what effect a nuclear attack on this country would have on the entire global order. Either that, or you DO realize what a nuclear attack on the US would do, and relish the chaos that would come with it.

I hope you've stockpiled food, water, guns, and ammunition down there in the Outback.

What a yob.

#13     Mar 1, 2008
  4. achilles28

achilles28

He's a sellout like the rest of them.

#14     Mar 1, 2008
  5. I think the current plans for a "human barrier" stink.

#15     Mar 1, 2008
  6. pretty crappy.

#16     Mar 1, 2008
  7. Retired

Retired

Another great article from the Pat --

Whose War?

by Patrick J. Buchanan

http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html

A neoconservative clique seeks to ensnare our country in a series of wars that are not in America’s interest.

#17     Mar 3, 2008