Pat Boone says ‘moral values’ are missing from today’s Films: ‘America’s image is being destroyed’

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Yes, your post from the loser Atheist Kitchens or whatever his name is, is really stupid. I believe this man is dead. Guess where he is now? In Hell of course. Talk about stupid. This man did what he did and now he is in Hell, like all good Atheists are. In Hell.

Good place for the loser.

#11     May 15, 2022
  2. stu

stu

Spoken like a true Christian. At heart, hateful, vengeful and full of spite.

I'll leave you to it.

#12     May 15, 2022
  3. It's a reality. No spite. No hate. No vengeance. Just reality.

#13     May 15, 2022
  4. FortuneTeller was left in a dumpster @ birth and rescued by a closet gay pastor. End of Story!

#14     May 17, 2022
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Isn't hell, by it's very nature, vengeance, hatred and spite by the God that created it, because said God sends people there for those reasons? He is a very jealous, vengeful and hateful God towards people who do not believe in Him and send them to hell, which is a sin IIRC.

It is a logic error, man. Fuck God and the horse He rode in on.

#15     May 19, 2022
  6. The fact you say for God to have him and his horse f'd.... leads me to believe that you do indeed, believe in God. Be careful of what you say about him. He is listening...

#16     May 19, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

You are not capitalizing "Him" when referring to God. Be careful, for that will send you to hell because you do not respect His authority over the known and unknown universe.

#17     May 20, 2022
  8. Sometimes we make errors. God will forgive you as long as you are a good person. If you are not, he will send you directly to Hell.

#18     May 21, 2022