Pastor To Put Mohammed On Trial Next

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 4, 2011.

1. You should be executed for this treasonous speech.

#21     Apr 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

All things considered I'd say that's fair. They might even throw me a big shin dig, complete with a suicide bomb belt fashion show.

#22     Apr 7, 2011
  3. Arnie

Arnie

I bet you would be just fine with him burning a bible or the flag, right?

#23     Apr 7, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL. They will probably offer to pay you right after your next mission which is a suicide bomber mission to Israel.

#24     Apr 7, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Has anyone ever collected on one of these awards? I mean is there any news source or anything that says someone has collected?

Sure seems awful tempting.... get paid 2.4 million and get rid of a piece of shit in the process.....

:D

#25     Apr 7, 2011
  6. TGregg

TGregg

I'm sure they wouldn't mind coughing up a couple dozen stacks of 100 grand to some American Christian. Being a peace loving culture, you'll be as safe as a guy building a temple in mecca. ;)

#26     Apr 7, 2011
  7. Same hillbilly preacher who advocates disrupting funerals of
    fallen soldiers and the right defends him. Nice principles.

#27     Apr 7, 2011
  8. The Pastor may be a Christian, but he has a great deal of support amongst us Jews and amongst our Hindu friends too.

The Pastor tells it as it is. Muzzies follow the script of terrorism.

#28     Apr 7, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

Who on the right has defended him? Please point me to one example of someone on here defending his actions. The only thing people have defended is free speech, no matter how vile it is. Im sure you would love to live in a world where we had to walk on egg shells over what we SAY so that muslim radicals dont KILL people. You dont seem to get the core of this issue, one Radical asshole goes out and burns a Quaran the next radical asshole kills people because of it. Who is more radical? The guy burning a book, or the guy killing people?

#29     Apr 7, 2011
  10. Theres a term, its called good faith, which you assholes on the right have no conception of. Look thru the posts not a one condemns both acts. You mutants take your Freedom to do whatever you want whenever you want too far and hide behind
    the excuse of political correctness. Like an arena full of WWF
    fans.

#30     Apr 7, 2011