Pastor To Put Mohammed On Trial Next

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Terry Jones is a joke

Imagine his face going all lobsterlike trying to cross question a photograph of the Islamic Prophet.

He will just further embarrass us...:(

#11     Apr 4, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Your carelessness in putting away your koran just got two U.N. workers killed in some far off land that nobody should even care about. :D

#12     Apr 4, 2011

3. What you wrote there could be very true , but you find that to be funny.... I bet you don't even give a flying shit for the American men and women soldiers there risking their lives for you.

#13     Apr 4, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They are risking their lives so we can be free from the tyranny of being told what to do by outsiders dumbass.

We burn whatever we want in this country. Nobody on the other side of the earth or in my neigborhood is going to tell me I cannot burn some particular book or they will kill me.

I doubt some liberal jackoff like you even served. No? Then shut your mouth.

#14     Apr 4, 2011

5. Ok...i'll shut my mouth.....you can come out from behind your mamma now . :p

#15     Apr 5, 2011
  6. It will always be a one side scenario! It is blasphemous for Muslims to burn the Bible or Torah. It is also blasphemous to use Jesus and Moses's name in vain.

#16     Apr 5, 2011
  7. I don't think they give a flying shit about him either. They are there for a paycheck .

#17     Apr 5, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

#18     Apr 6, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#19     Apr 6, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

They probably want you to bring his head and a photo ID to Gaza. :D

#20     Apr 6, 2011