Pastor To Put Mohammed On Trial Next

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 4, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Freedom of speech is being attacked by the U.S. government claiming that the burning of a Quran caused the riots that led to several deaths in Afghanistan. Freedom lovers everywhere know that it wasn't the burning of the Quran that caused the riots and deaths, it was the radical religion of Islam that unreasonably enraged people on the other side of the world to murder.

Despite clear evidence that his actions have led to multiple murders and widespread violence in the Middle East, controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones has vowed to step up his provocative campaign against Islam.
    The radical pastor said that he was considering putting Islamic prophet Mohammed 'on trial' for his next 'day of judgement' publicity stunt.

Read more: http://alturl.com/256yr

2. There's gotta be a way to tie in gun laws with the Quran. C'mon, a book is as inert as a gun and we outlaw guns.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

3. pspr

pspr

Are you saying we should ban the Quran?

Or are you saying, "Burning Quran's doesn't kill people, people kill people."

I believe both are reasonable.

4. Mohammed will be found guilty of paedophilia.

God bless the Pastor; he is a good friend of Israel.

5. Freedom of Speech has limits: You can't scream fire in a movie theater, you can't make disparaging comments about the finances of a bank to instigate a run, you can't joke about a bomb on an airplane. This pastor is throwing fuel on an already burning anti-american fire.

6. But you do have a constitutional right to criticize a religion. Are you seriously saying that the government could ban this type of display because crazed muslims might kill more people? There is a long and ever-growing list of things they find so offensive that they will go out and kill people over, such as cartoons, women doing pretty much anything , homosexuality, any other religion, anyone leaving islam for another religion, etc etc.

Once you start down this path of saying we must self-censor because someone might react violently, you hand over your free speech rights to whoever is the most willing to use violence. Yes, there is an exception for so-called "fighting words", but it is an objective test of reasonableness. It is unreasonable to kill someone because they insulted your religion. If not, we might as well surrender right now and install sharia law.

The fact is muslims attack Christians all the time phsyically and with words, purely out of religious hatred. That is what muslims do. I don't hear anyone criticizing them or their leaders. Why didn't Gen. Patreus tell Pres. Karzi to STFU when he started trying to make an issue out of this one guy's attempt at publicity? Who inflamed things, the pastor or Karzi? Why is Patreus taking the side of repressive muslim thugs instead of defending American freedoms? I thought that was the whole reason we were there.

7. My hunch... because Odumbo is a Muslim who lies about being one... and who supports Muslim isues/causes over American freedoms and values. Patreus is just following his boss's orders.

Muslims WANT a world-wide caliphate. And we're going to give them our share of that in America out of our misguided sense of religious tolerance and political correctness. They are happy to oblige our softness.

Too bad Hitler wasn't smart enough to claim his attempt to overrun and rule Europe was a "religious" movement. We would have had to butt out, you know.

8. No. i'm not saying the government should do anything.

Just freedom of speech is a limited American concept.
    We are not as free to speak as we think.

9. TGregg

TGregg

I'm sure that if some nutjob muslim burned a bible and christians here in the States killed 20 people and rioted for four days, the President and the MSM would be outraged at the muslim and understanding of the rioting crowds.

You turn this around and the obvious, blatant hypocrisy from the left cannot be missed, even by the libtards. Curious to see that they know in their hearts this is wrong, but they cannot stop themselves. I wonder what that does to someone? Their gonna need a @*^#load of psycho therapy by the time this thing is done.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I was cooking scrambled eggs this morning when a koran fell out of the cupboard straight into the hot bacon grease and burst into flames.

Pure dumb luck.

#10     Apr 4, 2011