Past 3 years; just a minor correction - Get Real Long

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TheCaracal, Mar 10, 2003.

1. On the 3rd anniversary of the Nasdaq peak , just saw on CNBC, Harry Dent and Jim Glassman say the past 3 years were a minor correction.

Dent..NAZZ Old peak attained by 2006

Glassman: DOW 36,000 by 2008-09

Well that settles it! :D

Unreal, why worry?

2. just another example of why you need to watch CNBC like you need a hole in your head.

STOP WATCHING CNBC !!!!!

3. Just a bad habit now, like my smoking...two things I am trying to kick!

Thanks for the advice!

Best,
    david

4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Never! It's soooo funny to watch them! :D

5. regough

regough

O.K.- If the past 3(three) years is a minor(?) correction- I really can't wait to see a major correction:D

6. Dustin

Dustin

Dent has to say that...his book says the baby boomers won't stop investing until 2006-7. If he admits he was wrong he wouldn't sell anymore books, but at least he wouldn't look like an idiot on tv.

7. was at book store the other day and saw the glassman dow 36000 book in the $3 book special pile. i guess people arent buying it. those guys are idiots. they were not one bit ashamed that their calls were so wrong and wouldnt even admit they were wrong.

8. Ditch

Ditch

only when idiots like those two get bearish you will know that the bottom has been reached

9. we can laugh now, but i bet even the 'experts' here on ET thought dow 36k was at least possible three years ago..

lol, i love dent's "naz back at highs by 06". :D

he's even got a new book coming out touting his views: The Greatest Bull Market in History: 2003-2008

(to balance it out maybe u could check out The Great Bust Ahead)

10. Momento

Momento

so true .. so true ..:p

#10     Mar 10, 2003