passes!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats longs!!!!!!!!!! you were right1!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Aug 2, 2011.

1. lol very true. As usual a lot of that's over my head though :).

#21     Aug 2, 2011
  2. A BUNCH OF ET FOOLS.

#22     Aug 2, 2011
  3. I know. I never said it was smart. I'm just figuring out their game. But as Jon said, we're not going to inflate our way out of this.

Great contribution.

#23     Aug 2, 2011
  4. S2007S

S2007S

I cant believe were talking QE3 again, how fucking pathetic is this economy, just keep hoping for more QE and keep thinking its a good thing because when this all comes down its not going to be pretty. Nothing but ARTIFICIAL growth!!!! This country and economy thrives on DEBT!!!!! More QE3 = propped up stock prices, propped up artificial GDP growth, worthless dollar and more inflation! Nothing like the use of smoke and mirrors in a worthless economy!

#24     Aug 2, 2011
  5. EPrado

EPrado

EMR's just jealous because with the volatility back traders are having a blast. He failed at trading. It must be killing him that the markets are an have been great the last few months.

I am not sure why he is so jealous.......He sits in his apartment all day cold calling people trying to sell them plots of land in Texas....sounds like a blast to me :D

#25     Aug 2, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

It is coming along with higher gold and inflation. Economy headed into recession, as Fed becomes ineffective. Stagflation and possibly hyperinflation.

#26     Aug 2, 2011

7. Great, they are going to make a killing--- you mean trend followers--right? --- not the price action guys like the charters on elite who claim to call every turn? they are getting chopped to bits-im sure, if not wiped out completely

#27     Aug 2, 2011
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Economy is already in a recession and has been for the last 4 years!!

#28     Aug 2, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Unless the FED wants to throw in the towel on 15 Trillion in bailouts and their precious bankers who run the United States, sometime soon, QE3 will happen. Yes, the economy is shit. Yes, it's been in DEPRESSION for the last 5 years. No, we won't crash.

And look at that....back at 1267....

Let's see a break, get a pullback, then go long..

#29     Aug 2, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

correct, fundamentally,US never came out of recession. You knew it, I knew it, but QE distorted ISM which is now reflecting reality and has entered the period of diminshing returns resulting from further monetization.

#30     Aug 2, 2011