passes!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats longs!!!!!!!!!! you were right1!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Aug 2, 2011.

1. lllllllllllol

2. long and strong

3. Then how come the market is not rallying?

4. achilles28

achilles28

I thought we'd rally on a debt deal...

What convinced you to hold short?

5. Lucrum is always right

6. Here we go... Waiting on SPXU to finish its bull flag pattern.

7. achilles28

achilles28

Were you short based on technicals or fundamentals?

8. I'm longer than Peter North after that shakeout.

9. S2007S

S2007S

As I said it would get passed but where the heck is the 3% rally I was predicting, it looked like it was in full bloom Sunday night and since that time there has been nothing but sell offs!

I still feel a late day rally that will put the SPX back above 1300 by todays or tomorrows close!

The dow is down the most days in a row since OCTOBER 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost 3 years since we have seen the dow down this many days in a row, a few more down days in a row and BUBBLE ben bernanke is going release QE3 to start the prop job all over again, so lets hope a rally is in the making because we dont need another round of worthless QE to inflate the economy and make the dollar even more worthless than it is!

10. News and price almost work the exact opposite of what one would think should happen. At least that's what I observe . And it does make sense that it works that way considering the few who make money need to feed off the many who don't.

For example, the night Bin laden was announced dead, ES spiked and then that was the top for the past few months. "the few" apparently sold into that news.

#10     Aug 2, 2011