Passage to $1 Million

Discussion in 'Journals' started by smilestraders, Jun 22, 2010.

1. just curious whats your capital at now?

#161     Aug 16, 2010
  2. As with the last live session day:

We will do our best to post the trades real time on facebook, but the live session will be given priority. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, if the posts seem to be a bit behind.

Also, updates to the trading log and responses to this forum will be answered later tonight.

Smiles

#162     Aug 18, 2010
  3. TheRed

TheRed

Well, bigb, i am real and have nothing in common with the starter of the thread. :)
    Just made a calculation if his goal is achievable or not, but i have missed the fact that his time target is 6 months, not an year, so with his current speed he can't go above 100 K for that period. He is slowing down, so i don't really think, that even 50 k is on the horizon. Nevertheless, i haven't followed the deals in real time, so i have no idea if they are correct from TA point of view, just looked at the statement. I read some of his explanations about how he uses stop orders and don't agree with him, but that's a personal opinion.
    Besides, i didn't want my first post to be rude and crictical, just in order to make me look real on ET. :)

Good luck

#163     Aug 27, 2010
  4. Curious1

Curious1

No posts for a while. Are you going to continue?

#164     Aug 30, 2010
  5. my guess is no-any 1 system works well for the person doing it -but when you start to make live calls -many followers overleverage -and that kills the call when inside the pocket -so many never learn this -my good friend the awesome pessimist is 1 of them -some also when they get crushed do to overleverage make up there own blotters to post on there site -but i can tell you smiles was the real deal -and was not afraid to post his results-i often think of starting a journal on here -that would only be updated on saturday morning with the weeks results

#165     Aug 30, 2010
  6. #166     Aug 31, 2010
  7. Curious what happend to this journal ? ?

#167     Oct 13, 2010
  8. bigb

bigb

hmmmm i wonder what happened? Go back and read my posts in this thread and you will see exactly what happened as usual. Did I not say this thread would be done in a couple months? Oh but he was never trying to sell anything right......... Gig is up and now he moved on to a new alias.

P.S. All of you newbies that defended, did he reach his 1 million??? Did he even reach 20k??? No, thats right bc it was a scam to lure you in

#168     Oct 18, 2010
  9. i don't think they were legit newbies lol

#169     Oct 18, 2010