Pass Perfect Series 3 Exam Study Program

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tgedgau, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Tgedgau

Tgedgau

Hello ET! I recently purchased a series 3 exam study program from Pass Perfect. Due to a change of plans in my career I decided not to pursue the liscence and need to sell the study material. This is the description of the material from their website:

Our text covers all tested subjects on the exam, including: Futures Theory
    Orders
    Options
    Hedging
    Glossary
    Spreading
    Margin / Settlement
    Analysis
    CFTC / NFA Rules

Each chapter is followed with a detailed examination. Two Series 3 simulated Final Exams with complete explanations are provided to give the user practical experience with the exam format.

(over 200 pages, with over 500 simulated examination questions with detailed explanations)

The book is in excellent almost new like condition. I never actually started studying for the exam so none of the pages show any wear or were they written on. I paid $188 for this material, so please make me your best offer. I will also put this in an ebay auction, though I will end it early if someone makes a really good offer. Thanks again, and feel free to ask any questions.

2. tacinc100

tacinc100

I am interested in this bunble (Book + CD). Is it still available? I'll be willing to pay $150 for both.

Let me know.

3. Tgedgau

Tgedgau

I do still have it, I never got around to putting it up on ebay. The course I have is just the printed study material with the practice exams. I never ordered the cd with the book because I was told by a previous student of the course material that it was a waste of money. If you're still interested in just the printed material then pm me and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.