Pass all my laws or I will use executive orders for everything

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Bloomberg News

Obama Seeks Minimum Wage Boost to Bolster Economy in Speech
    By Margaret Talev and Mike Dorning on February 12, 2013

President Barack Obama called for raising the federal minimum wage to $9 an hour and warned he’ll use executive powers to get his way on issues from climate change to manufacturing if Congress doesn’t act, laying out an assertive second-term agenda sure to provoke Republicans.

In the first State of the Union address since winning re- election, Obama proposed making preschool available to all 4- year-olds, negotiating a new trade agreement with the European Union and spending $50 billion on “urgent” infrastructure projects.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...-wage-increase-to-stimulate-economy-in-speech

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

The arrogant bastard just can't tear America down quick enough can he? The Constitution might as well be fireplace material as far as Onazi is concerned.:mad:

3. pspr

pspr

He's getting closer every day to Impeachment.

4. YES!

Ruling by Executive Order is no different from DICTATORSHIP!!

5. Doubt it. The Senate would never do it. And like Clinton he'd never resign, regardless.

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

What scares me is a revolution breaking out.:eek: :(

And reading IBD today, one headline was: "Obamacare creating a scarcity of doctors." DUH!!! Do ya think?!?!? I have some MD's in the Family who are dumbfounded by what he's done to literally destroy healthcare in America. Like IBD pointed out, who wants to work under conditions FORCED on them by Washington?:(

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Funny you point that out. King Obama IS a Tyrant hell bent on destroying America.

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

True! Impeaching him is a pipe dream. And yes, arrogant like Clinton, he will never resign. In fact, he would LOVE to have term limits removed so he can be the King forever.

9. I've heard rumblings about he he might have that in the works... hope it's not true. (And while I'm "hoping", hope he chokes on a Twinkie real soon!)

10. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, sure.

#10     Feb 13, 2013