Party of ideas? Not the GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Very well said !

But, I'll personally add that nationally, gay rights are constitutionally inclusive, though gay marraige should not be encouraged. Privately, people have the right to be as sexually immoral as they wish to be. Period.

-kt

#11     Oct 30, 2006
  2. Who determines sexual morality between consenting adults?

:confused:

#12     Oct 30, 2006
  3. I agree with that context.

But, you gotta admit that sticking anything up a shit shute, other than a suppository maybe, is certainly not congruent with it's intended biological purpose.

Hence, the act is grossly perverse.
    Hence, immoral by nature.

#13     Oct 30, 2006
  4. If you would do some research, you might find that many animals (over 450 species) have homosexual (including anal) sex, so it is 100% natural if animals do it....

http://www.seedmagazine.com/news/2006/06/the_gay_animal_kingdom.php?page=all&p=y

Clearly your religious brainwashing is working....making you both homophobic and analsexphobic.....

#14     Oct 30, 2006
  5. I'm not religous Zz, Spiritual yes, but by no means religous. And I'm not republican either. Far from it. Get all the bums out!

btw, I'm not saying that I haven't engaged in heterosexual anal sex. :D, Just stating the natural facts.

-kt

#15     Oct 30, 2006
  6. You then are stating not facts, but opinions, as over 450 species of animals are 100% natural, and they engage in both gay and anal sex...

#16     Oct 30, 2006
  7. Whether animal or human it's not biologically intentional. Therefore, regardless, it's perverse.

#17     Oct 30, 2006
  8. So you arguing that only biological driven functions are moral?

ROTFLMAO...

#18     Oct 30, 2006
  9. No, I'm saying that, personally, I believe anal sex is immoral. To each their own.

#19     Oct 30, 2006
  10. You understand that you're arguing with a LoZZZer who takes it up the ass and in the mouth daily, right?

Naturally he's going to think it's natural.

#20     Oct 30, 2006