Part 2: What really happened ....11 september

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Not according to bsbumboy and TorontoTrader.

They believe it was Laura Bush and her daughters who planned and executed the attacks. There were no aircraft - all of the footage you see is doctored to make it LOOK like aircraft hit the building.

Laura Bush was in a black helicopter at the site of the towers, and detonated the charges planted by the Bush daughters, charges which brought the towers down and also brought down several other buildings at the site. These charges were all set up secretly in the days before the attacks.

George Bush Senior was in South America at the time, closing a land deal that will allow him to consolidate his position as the world's biggest heroin trafficker. Yes, I am referring to the former President of the United States.

The Jews are ultimately behind the 9/11 attacks.

Do these things seem amazing to you? In fact these are statements taken directly from the conspiracy theorists on this thread.

#41     Feb 11, 2007
  2. Let us know when you are able to stop hairs from falling out of your head just by simply getting up and walking across a room.

The real treat is when you can anticipate with 100% accuracy and therefore control what time of day your wife thinks your either a good husband or a complete moron and jerk.

When you can get these two simple tasks mastered and controlled, then I would gladly see you appointed to a level of handling domestic and international intelligence - with 100% accuracy of course.

#42     Feb 11, 2007
  3. You're free to minimize the failings of this administration using the excuse that it ain't a perfect world. That's your right! However, it doesn't take much research to find that there were plenty of red flags going up all summer long prior to 9/11. They did nothing! Why? Because they were looking for a reason to go to war with radical Islam. Any reason would do. It could have been 3 single engine cessna's flying into three McDonalds. That would have been enough.
    What I am stating to the OP is that there was no need for some big conspiracy as he suggests. Just a blind eye and a deaf ear was all it took.

#43     Feb 11, 2007
  4. They did not know a "Big" one was coming. Some people had an idea
    that it might involve aircraft.

So what should they of done? Ground every air flight indefinitely?

Like maybe, forever or something? Great idea!

Do you think they should do that now since there is still a possibility
    that this could happen again? Once again, great idea!

Or how about stopping all train activity? Or all the subways in NY?

I know, lets close all the shopping malls too. And stop all the trucks
    carrying gas going down the freeways... Close all the fast food
    restaurants! Close Starbucks! Close all Walmarts! Close everything!

We can stop terrorism by just standing still. What a great idea!

Damn! I knew we would work this out some how! Yipee!

#44     Feb 12, 2007
  5. I think US policy makers, (pentagon) are regretting their decisions to go to Iraq.

miscalculation, war is not paying for itself, no not in terms of soldiers,

I am talking money here

and now double regret, Iran needs interaction and its risky because of troops in Iraq

so it is a double ouch :(

oh and the fact that they had to kill 3 k of their own people

triple ouch

#45     Feb 12, 2007
  6. If you are a Muslim, you killed them.

#46     Feb 12, 2007
  7. Your comments are as inane as those posted by the CT'ers. Yet your post does illustrate what's wrong with America. Our government and Americans in general have run out of viable ideas to deal with our problems, so we just stick our heads in the sand and hope the cock being shoved up our collective asses wont be too big. Wrong! The next few inches will be a complete meltdown in Iraq, followed by a major thrust called illegal immigration. No lubricant will be used.

#47     Feb 12, 2007
  8. man

man

1. no
    2. yes
    3. no
    4. no

#48     Feb 13, 2007
  9. man

man

well observed. but it took them a lost election to get to
    that "regret".

#49     Feb 13, 2007
  10. Actually I should of said if you are a fanatical extremist terrorist
    who thinks he works under Islamic law instead of a Muslim.

My bad. I wasn't trying to pick on all Muslims, just the ones like
    Osama Bin Laden, ect.

#50     Feb 14, 2007