Parler

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealmaker, Jan 19, 2021.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

2. userque

userque

q-anut will protect them.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Maybe we shouldn't try to censor free speech? Its always going to find a home on the internet.

Or we can just ban everything from connecting to the US, like China does - though that doesn't work all that well with VPNs.

Of course, plenty of the so-called insurrectionists also used Facebook and Twitter to organize. But pay no mind to that.

wildchild and Wallet like this.
  4. userque

userque

q-anuts like to play dumber than they are.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

You may want to read the first amendment. "So called" insurrectionists, lol, rules for thee not for me amirite?

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're exactly right. Rules for thee not for me.

The standards for Parler aren't enforced in the same manner on Twitter and Facebook.

Both were guilty of having people on their site do the same thing Parler had. Both are still around.

7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I believe that The Ayatollah's twitter account is still active.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

But he's not looking to overturn the US. The guy in the Chewbacca Bikini however...

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Rules for thee (browns) not for me (whites)...

10. www.parler.com is still down. The latest news is here: https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0210119-skpcd5bnsbajfnuewr4uxr3zem-story.html

There was talk over the weekend on Fox News about Parler coming back on-line in the way of their website which would mean cell phone users would have to use a clumsy web-browser interface instead of the downloaded app interface.
    Right now it appears they will never be able to get back on the google playstore or apple appstore....so no new downloads will be possible. That will essentially kill them.

#10     Jan 19, 2021