Paris! Paris! Paris!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lassic, Jun 8, 2007.

1. lassic

lassic

ET needed to get in the action too

:D

2. 15:24 Follow-up on Paris Hilton: Weeping actress screams 'It's not right!' as she's taken from courtroom - MSNBC

MSNBC reports that "Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying on Friday after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case. 'It's not right!' shouted the weeping Hilton. 'Mom!' she called out to her mother in the audience..."

If that worked, I'd own the world. WTF? What kind of parenting spawns such dreck. Granted, nice tits, but jeez

3. kowboy

kowboy

Next time she won't do the crime bc she can't do the time.

4. timcar

timcar

Pairs crying WHY?????

Because she can't go out and party this weekend with her rich friends.

5. Spoiled lil rich girl got what she deserved!!. oh, what? mommy and daddy couldn't pay off the Sherif to get you out this time?..HA!!... Justice.

cm

6. Supposedly a 5-time DUI offender was given a sentence of a community service as jails are overcrowded and cops need to keep the dangerous people inside, not spoiled, stupid rich girls.....
    This is not to say that She and her stupid mother are not deserving a little realty check.
    How is that she could not hire a full time chauffeur after the first time she got her license suspended???

7. Sentence was way out of line. And you can see that even from reading this thread that there are alot of people who want to see the rich, powerful, successful, glamorous, etc. cut down to their own size. Maybe it makes them feel better about their own pitiful existence. That said, whining around about it doesn't do much for folks opinions about her.

I doubt anyone likes going to jail, even for a short period of time. Personally, I hope she learns something from it.

OldTrader

8. It doesn't matter who you are, rich, famous, or both. They dont deserve special treatment, and I'd be just as mad if it were anyone else that made a mockery of our justice system, and think they got away with it. America take notice. :D

9. Paris got special treatment alright. She got sent to jail for 45 days
    when most would not get any jail time for what she did.

The judge in this case needs to retire. He is an idiot at best.

10. I totally agree OldTrader. The sentence was way out of line.

And there are too many people who want to see rich, powerful,
    successful, glamorous, ect., people cut down to their own size.

I think it is disgusting to say the least.

#10     Jun 9, 2007