Paris Hilton needs some emotional help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Well, according to the psychic channel most states are on board with the secession from the union idea, but I have not yet received any verification. I wonder if different groups are receiving different versions of the news.

#81     Aug 31, 2009
  2. Looks like everyone has been bought off by sex with underage girls. No secession imminent from this perspective.

#82     Sep 7, 2009
  3. Nearly two years later now. It looks like they won.

#83     Apr 1, 2011
  4. spd

spd

Nearly two years later now. It looks like you are still talking to yourself in this thread.

#84     Apr 2, 2011
  5. this was my neighborhood

#85     Apr 4, 2011
  6. #86     Jul 5, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

#87     Jul 5, 2011
  8. Courage? What the hell kind of name is MaxEPad? Sounds like a tampon. To change the subject:

About 5 years ago I was walking through Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. The place was deserted. It was me, my brother, and his girlfriend (who will remain nameless). Now, his girlfriend grew up in an interesting situation. Have you ever seen the movie Eyes Wide Shut? Kind of like that, but one step removed.

However, I digress. Anyway, we were walking through and there is Paris sitting playing blackjack. She has her little entourage. Paris is prettier in person by the way. Her friends aka entourage weren't too bad, but I think only one of them actually gave a shit about her as a person.

I don't remember anything after that. Played a little blackjack at a table nearby.

The one weird thing about the whole situation was how was the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas so completely deserted that night?

#88     Jul 6, 2011

9. Anyone know when Paris purchased a house in Malibu? I had some very interesting experiences there a couple of years ago... I think my 2nd-3rd cousin is following me around.

#89     Jul 6, 2011
  10. ok... a google search answered that. last month or two.

Somebody should warn Paris. Holy God. She ain't prepared. Everyone says "Malibu". Welcome to Thousand Oaks.

#90     Jul 6, 2011