Paris Hilton needs some emotional help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Most importantly, in my mind: complete autonomy from corporations who believe in scarcity. A change in psyche towards abundance.

#51     Jul 27, 2009
  2. But back on topic. I made it back from Ventura County Superior Court. Sat there for 3 hours, but finally scheduled a new court date in 30 days with a jury trial. They have no evidence and I was not drunk. So how can they even go to court? What are they going to argue? I've got a public defender, but can't find out who until next week. It will be interesting to see how good they are.

#52     Jul 27, 2009
  3. Where's my phone Paris. I'm in Thousand Oaks near Malibu for one more day.... Getting some calamari steak, some gin and tonics, and maybe even a few martinis tonight. Where is my original phone with my music? What band was on that phone? I played it for my kid in Bangkok when he was 1 week old. He liked it. Name that band Paris.

#53     Jul 27, 2009
  4. '

Oh.. just in case it's not clear: I am being facetious in my accusations towards Paris and William Shatner and the idea about finding Atlantis. The rest is truth however.

#54     Jul 27, 2009
  5. Wow, you really love talking to yourself.

I see your parents used to lock you inside the cleaning closet.

#55     Jul 28, 2009
  6. Yeah, pretty much. No one thinks about the ideas, so no one to talk to about them.

Update on the public intoxication charge in Ventura County: jury trial set for end of August. I'm waiting on the public defender's office to assign me an attorney. Do you know they wouldn't let me file a discovery motion with the DA because the docket said that I had a public defender? Like I need permission from my lawyer to file a discovery motion with the sheriff's office. A lawyer is an assistant helping me with the rules and laws of the local area. He is not my proxy or my keeper.

So I'm waiting for the callback today. I want to get started on this immediately.

#56     Jul 29, 2009
  7. Ok Paris. I'm in LA tonight. SF tomorrow. Vail in a few days. That's my schedule. Now where is my phone?

#57     Jul 29, 2009
  8. Made it as far as Lake Tahoe and may or may not be going to Vail. We shall see. The court case in Thousand Oaks is my priority at the moment, so I may divert to Vegas so I remain within a few hours drive of LA.

Still waiting on my phone, Paris. I realize you are only 27 or so and you've had a rather privileged life but it's time to grow up and face the music. 99% of your life is due to luck. And I could use your assistance in:
    - rebuilding the interstate system with motorcycle lanes (200+ mph encouraged), off-road lanes (LA 400), and maybe a high-speed rail system in the center
    - developing a perpetual energy machine from San Diego to Phoenix and transforming the desert into farm land (not to mention the giant water park)
    - getting my particle trap patent through so we can start work on the desalination, water mining, blood filter details.
    - maybe getting a good team of sales people together to do some global ambassadoring on some new ways to organize this planet. DC is falling down on the job, so it's up to us.

That's off the top of my head. I do have a few other ideas. My water raft idea would be fun too.

Yes Paris, we will be drinking, laying around by the pool, and you can be dancing around the whole time, so no worries. All the above is easy with the right assistants.

#58     Aug 2, 2009
  9. Oh, just to make it clear... no, I don't have a crush on you Paris. And no, I don't really care about your celebrity status. And I don't have any sexual fantasies or desires to see you naked. I want you for your money (and I think you might be kind of smart).

#59     Aug 2, 2009
  10. Oh yeah... I do have a really cool idea that could instantly drive up real estate prices. At least 50-60% return on your money overnight and probably more. It would work anywhere in the US, but only certain neighborhoods. I'll keep the details private for the moment because I'm not 100% certain on it. I'm about 90% sure it would work.

#60     Aug 2, 2009