Paris Hilton needs some emotional help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 14, 2009.

1. #41     Jul 24, 2009
  2. It just occurred to me exactly WHY Paris or someone swapped out my cell phone. I bought mine unlocked in Bangkok, Thailand. Totally untraceable. No bugs on it. No way to know who owned it. Now I've got an American version with hijacks and bugs and tracking mechanisms all over it. WHO STOLE MY UNTRACEABLE CELL PHONE?

#42     Jul 26, 2009
  3. Ok... on my drive to Thousand Oaks to take care of my bogus public intoxication charge, I finalized the details of my perpetual energy machine. Don't balk. Listen for a moment. I'm pretty sure it's perpetual, but I'm 100% positive it's 4.5 billion years worth of free energy. Take a look at my blog:
    http://www.andrewbbrown.com/

#43     Jul 27, 2009

4. He mister man who thinks he owns the world... can I get a patent for that? Please daddy? What do I need to do to make money without sitting in a cubicle you built for me?

#44     Jul 27, 2009
  5. To clarify, I was referring to my perpetual energy idea. A couple of reminders for those who didn't read my blog:

1. Laws of thermodynamics are not laws. They are general tendencies of fluids.
    2. Laws of thermodynamics ONLY apply to fluids. Particle physics is not ruled by the so-called laws of thermodynamics. Please do not limit your thinking to that silliness.
    3. Schools drill in the idea that perpetual energy is impossible. They do this for one reason: profit. Too much money in oil. All that money made it very easy to promote a few misguided academics into high positions and assert the false idea that perpetual energy is impossible.

I think that it is possible perpetual energy DOES exist, but even if it doesn't I've got an idea for 4.5 billion year nearly free energy that would work. Can I patent it? I want a global patent on it. And my fee? Could have some food and water and maybe meet a girl or two in the area? Some beer and a fast car would be nice too.

Oh yeah, I had an idea for the LA 400 yesterday. It would be an off road race from Phoenix to LA. Winning is up to the participants. Might take a few camping stops along the pipeline. Might do a run overnight to catch some waves in the morning. NO SPEED LIMITS.

#45     Jul 27, 2009
  6. Yes, you may have your patent.

Really? Ok, now what authority figure do I need to make sure understands the above? 10 year olds can understand it. Where are the damned PHDs and academics and government administrators and central bankers. I'm sick of the way they are running this planet.

#46     Jul 27, 2009

7. We wouldn't need much investment capital. If everyone in Arizona and southern California chipped in a nickel I bet we could cover the costs of my perpetual energy machine. If we chipped in $1-2/each we could buy up a bunch of land in Phoenix and make a bundle. I'd like to talk to some imaginative people who know how to read a topographical map.

#47     Jul 27, 2009
  8. We have roughly 24 million people in Arizona and southern California. Ok, so my nickel/each might be doable, but that's a pretty tight budget.

Let's say $10/each to do the pipeline. Then if you want to invest in the land and houses (with some intelligent topographical map reading and planning along with some political understandings), then you can invest as much as you'd like. FYI, if you're a rich benefactor and would like to donate on the behalf of a few others, that is fine too.

So that's, $240 million raised. Total "tax" (for lack of a better word) is $10 each. We would ensure the pipeline is built for the LONG HAUL with a minimum of maintenance. Well planned with backups too.

Oh. No corporations. Much prefer local talent: plumbers and anyone else with some imagination.

#48     Jul 27, 2009

9. Imagine the rise in land value by transforming desert land into watered farm land.

#49     Jul 27, 2009
  10. So what's in it for everyone?

- free energy/electricity to power your house and automobile
    - free fresh water
    - lots of fresh farmland
    - i'd like to do a salmon run. See if salmon might like to take an easy route to spawn in a safe place. A few salmon might donate themselves to becoming sushi along the way.

I need some more ideas here. I'm tired of me doing all the heavy lifting.

#50     Jul 27, 2009