Paris Hilton needs some emotional help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 14, 2009.

1. dinkydow

dinkydow

I know my phone Paris.

THAT'S HOT !!!!!

#21     Jul 20, 2009
  2. Yes, I am being a bit facetious, man. Just entertaining myself.

But I do think something is up with my phone. Somebody swapped it out and my intuition says Paris is the culprit. It could very well be William Shatner though. More than a few people think my phone is a magic phone because I can do so much with it. I can do magic tricks on the bar with the thing. It takes skill to do, but I'm rather quick learner so it only took me 15 minutes to figure out. Most of our celebrity and authority figures aren't terribly smart.

#22     Jul 21, 2009
  3. I agree. I don't want a bj from her, but I do think I might be the BFF she's been looking for. Not sure if I feel the same way about her though.

#23     Jul 21, 2009
  4. Why you ask? Because I think she stole my phone.

On another topic, I came up with some nanotech ideas I'm currently doing the patent for. Might as well post the general ideas here first:
    - cure any virus by mechanical means, but am working on an electromagnetic version which wouldn't require any surgery. kind of like the Star Trek medical thing (the original).
    - desalinate water
    - improve women's boobs (softer, fuller, better shape)

I've got a few more. Looking for investors.

So, back on topic.... do you now see why I think Paris (or someone) has my phone? Because I'm smart as hell and they bug my computer and phone to steal my ideas. Filing my patent tomorrow, so hurry up guys. I've got a few witnesses around the country and planet. Do you?

#24     Jul 21, 2009

5. I remember a few years ago I saw Paris playing blackjack at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. The place was deserted. I was with my brother and his girlfriend. We sat down and played blackjack at another table. Don't remember anything after that, but I do remember thinking she looked prettier in person than she does on tv. She certainly didn't seem to be the type to steal a cell phone, so maybe William Shatner is the true culprit.

#25     Jul 21, 2009
  6. Ok, the patent to trap molecules and viruses has been sent. Certified mail with return receipt, so no funny business. I showed the hotel clerk girl the specs and she understood it easily. Took <3 minutes to read and understand it. Now just have to make it through the dumbass crook lawyers.

#26     Jul 22, 2009
  7. Thanks for the specifics, I would have confused it with Las Vegas, Iceland or Las Vegas, China. Or my personal favorite...Las Vegas, the Moon

#27     Jul 22, 2009
  8. Yeah I know. It's that ridiculous.

#28     Jul 23, 2009
  9. This is what women do. They pretend not to notice. They act like nothing happened. I don't think there are many human women past the age of 10 years old. By that time they've learned they can get a free ride through life just by flirting, playing coy and weak, and offering sex (sometimes just the promise of sex). It's a very rare woman that makes it to the age of 25-30 that isn't a prostitute. Not directly of course, but indirectly her job basically is providing sex to her husband or boyfriend in exchange for support. Or she has a kid and locks in for the free ride. It's a very rare woman that doesn't do that.

#29     Jul 23, 2009
  10. How easy would it be for a browser company or operating systems for computers or cell phones to put a little monitoring device on there. In reality there are very few corporations and it would be fairly simple to get the "right" person in place to install a little monitoring code. Then if any ideas that are exploitable pop up in emails or chats or texts (business ideas, blackmail information, etc.) then you've got some profit. Anyone watch that movie Wall Street over 20 years ago? Yes, this planet is that bad.

#30     Jul 23, 2009