Paris Hilton needs some emotional help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 14, 2009.

1. A few of my ideas:
    - decentralized monetary system that would work globally (easy to implement too)
    - tiered security with full visibility into the back doors (works for corporate and government communications as well as personal security). Personal security being paramount as long as you didn't do anything wrong to others.

I've got a ton more, but am working on arranging some venture capital now.

I have to post to myself because I am so freaking bored. Can't even find a girlfriend in Scottsdale, Arizona. I have great taste in food, cars, music. Very laid back. How does one find a girlfriend? The bars are all empty. My hotel pool is almost devoid of women. Going to the mall now to check things out. Need some shorts.

#11     Jul 16, 2009
  2. 1) It's been over two years since the last time Paris Hilton was in the joint.

2) She was locked up in an all-women's facility.

3) Ask your doctor if Zyprexa™ may be right for you.

#12     Jul 16, 2009
  3. Why is it that everyone on this website and everyone in person is so incredibly stupid?

#13     Jul 18, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

Actually, I had the idea of the decentralized global money system months ago, I outlined it here on ET. I was going to set it up like 7-11's and franchise it out to every Indian and Paki I could find.. I love those people anyhow...

USA Today had the neatest article regarding left brain and right brain.. people with a hyperfunctioning right brain aren't really nuts.. different, dangerous to established things maybe...

#14     Jul 18, 2009
  5. dinkydow

dinkydow

Actually, I invented the Euro, I outlined it on Yahoo, the Council jacked my shit and look where we are today. I know how Al Gore feels about inventing things

#15     Jul 18, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

I was in that Council meeting. I both pleaded and pled for your life, it cost me a good bit but they spared you.. nice work btw...

#16     Jul 18, 2009
  7. Well, my idea is pretty simple actually. Promise Markup Language for lack of a better term. Simply describe promises between people and track the results. This models what small tribes do, but scales up globally. It allows anything to be used as money, including FRNs, gold, silver, etc. It forces central banks to provide a competitive product.

This is nothing like "I invented the internet". I am a software developer and reverse engineered the concept of money, then designed a system that abstracts it and removes the need for central banks.

#17     Jul 18, 2009
  8. The fastest way to start the idea would be for a bank that issues Mastercard/Visa to begin accepting other forms of payment such as electronic gold and silver. So you could use your Mastercard to pay someone in USD, but pay your bill in gold. That's a simple step one to implementing PML.

#18     Jul 18, 2009
  9. Yep. Somebody definitely has my phone. They copied the sim numbers over, but it's not my original one. No music on the sd card. The code for the hidden desktop is missing. And the music I played for my son in Bangkok on his first trip to the pediatrician is missing. Plus there are scratches on the screen that weren't there before and the slider doesn't match up at the top they way it used to. This phone was abused. Definitely chick-owned. I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton wanted it and swapped hers out for mine. I know my phone Paris.

#19     Jul 20, 2009

10. Firewalker, you sound like a very smart person, so how can Paris Hilton have your phone, and why she want your phone? That is maybe your imagination that you think is real?

#20     Jul 20, 2009