Paris Hilton Jailed!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chewbacca, May 4, 2007.

1. #41     May 9, 2007
  2. Im ok with the sentence under one condition....I want to see all courts start enforcing the law of the land...that means when a punk breaks into your car to steal something, instead of brief stop at the precinct, his ass should be thrown into jail for no less then six months...When the cops stop a car and they find a unregistered gun, throw their ass in jail for at least 45 days ( although this could severely impact the NFL)..when the cops find drugs of any sort during a routine stop, throw their asses in jail for at least 6 months.

#42     May 9, 2007
  3. Seriously. And you know that her attorney that probably gets paid 500 an hr is going to work her 45 day sentence to 25-30'ish...I doubt she'll serve the entire thing.

The law favors the wealthy because they have influence.

#43     May 9, 2007
  4. Don't you think its working in reverse this time?/// Do you think you would be thrown behind bars for 45 days for the same exact offense?/// I doubt it...the judge is watching too many hollywood shows and reading too many tabloids

#44     May 9, 2007
  5. #45     May 15, 2007
  6. risk1

risk1

#46     May 17, 2007
  7. they put in some real bull with her, film, and sell the vids on line. They should be able to pay for the prison system for, oh, ten, twelve years.

#47     May 17, 2007
  8. Well, it is a waste of resources.
    Im sure a good spanking would suffice.:)

#48     May 17, 2007