Paris Gets Out of Jail Early

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Arnie

Arnie

2. is that all it takes to get out early? refuse to eat the food?

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's nice to know the next time I get arrested I can simply claim I don't like the food and get out.

4. LT701

LT701

dont be so hard on her, she'd having to do more time because of this

and because she'll be home so much more, just think of the overtime she'll have to pay the illegal alien servents while she's on mansion-arrest

5. OH!, the horror!...she'll have to live in her 4 story mansion for the remaining days. :p . God i hate this woman...she gets away with so much shit.

6. LOL LOL LOL mansion arrest :D

7. You have never heard of the Church of Paris?...:confused:

It's a Cult kind of thing that's been going on for quite awhile now...

8. sim03

sim03

'On Monday, a lawyer for the hotel heiress said that she “was doing well under the circumstances,” but her condition apparently crumbled after that.

The New York Post said she was seen crying as she cracked “under the pressure of prison,” according to unidentified people. A blogger at The Los Angeles Times saw a lesson for everyone: “Crying works! Who knew?”

TMZ, the gossip blog that follows Ms. Hilton with unmatched zeal, was first to report the news, citing “unimpeachable sources.”

According to earlier TMZ reports, Ms. Hilton was unable to sleep until last night, which makes a prediction by Heidi Fleiss, the former Hollywood madam, extraordinarily prescient.

“When she wakes up it will be over,” she said.'

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/07/paris-hilton-is-reportedly-freed/

Neither P&R nor Chit Chat... clearly, this thread belongs squarely in the Psychology forum.
    :D :p