Parents of slain British tourists slam Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 2, 2012.

1. I am saying that animal go to prison for his whole life with no parole. Justice for the family. I hope someone kill him in the prison because he is the monster. I am talking about the monster that kill the British men.

Trayvon was walking home. He is not walking in the neighborhood where he should not be. He is walking home. George Zimmerman NEVER say on the 911 he see any crime from Trayvon. But he follow him, and he say "These assholes always get away" to the 911 person. So George Zimmerman think Trayvon is guilty of something when he have NO PROOF. He follow him with his gun. And he kill him.

#11     Apr 2, 2012
  2. Isn't it tho? :D

And it's the same seven or eight of them. Banished from the real world to the basement of ET, 2nd level.

#12     Apr 2, 2012
  3. Who cares about your opinion...? We're white and we like it that way...

Blacks ain't going to inherit America asshole! We're still here!

#13     Apr 2, 2012
  4. Ummm, not exactly African there, AAA. Very much white american, and has been since 1492.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOvH-7lcjb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#14     Apr 2, 2012
  5. See, scared white guy spills the beans:D

How delusional is a statement like that?

#15     Apr 2, 2012
  6. To spill the beans would mean that I'd be trying to cover up... I'm not... I'm quite open about the fact that blacks are nothing but con men out to get us.

It happens to be a fact... Now you're going to put on some act for us that you're all innocent and all you want is "da equality"...!

I used to believe that... But now the pendulum has swung too far in the favor of the minorities... Blacks are like what 8 % of the population...? Way too much power has been given to their agenda.

#16     Apr 2, 2012
  7. Spilling the beans means being truthful about what you seem to be so reactionary about. And boy have you done a GREAT job!:D :D :D

#17     Apr 2, 2012
  8. Yes dumbass...

I'm a truthful guy...! The truth will set you free afterall!:p

So here's the thing...!

What I'm saying is actually rational! Whites have been pretending that you people ain't a threat in order so that they don't look scared!

But they should be scared... Because you really are a fucking threat to our way of life! Now the "jungle way" of life probably loves you... But I ain't about that!

:D

#18     Apr 2, 2012
  9. Go Dude, Go!

Hey, where is your calvary? They usually show up pretty quick.:confused:

Maybe you broke the scared white man's code and spilled the beans, so no affirmation for you!:D

#19     Apr 2, 2012
  10. We'll get over it... The main advantage you've had over us is fear and keeping us silent!

Yeah... They'll come to realize that we have some serious problems. We can't pretend the threat ain't real like we have for so long.

#20     Apr 2, 2012