parasites

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mr double, Mar 17, 2012.

1. advantages & disadvantages, i am not aware ov anything that have only advantages,but i realised 50 % populatian at least is bydlo

#21     Mar 26, 2012
  2. bydlo is uneducated people having bad habits, badly behaved, often aggressive ... this word is not Russian, it comes from Polish - byd³o - which means "animals,cattle" ... this type of people exists in every country and the only way to deal with bydlo is GOLD/SILVER AND GUNS

#22     Mar 26, 2012
  3. and then theres another category of bydlo feeling very entitled to free evrething, government supposed to provide them,

the answer is very simple gold/silver as money all those parasites will be eliminated

#23     Mar 26, 2012
  4. theres no other way, parasites will grow and multyply untill host is dead,and that time is very close

#24     Mar 26, 2012
  5. blah blah blah how many years do we have to hear the same old thing? I have been hearing this argument for far to long.

All that matters is: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

#25     Mar 26, 2012
  6. accumulate stack of silver/gold ,you dont need much ,around 750 ounces of silver and 20 gold will make you a warren bufet of new era,get a license and buy guns/amunition ,and answering your question WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? nothing...you need to become a parasite and wait for the scales to tip

#26     Mar 26, 2012
  7. society is already on the verge of tipping scales i see it every day more and more ppl realising that ,here just a prime igsample http://www.financialsense.com/contr...een-fundamental-problems-with-fiat-currencies

“Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” Since fiat currencies are created by monetary monopolies ex nihilo, e.g., through loan contracts, they provide a legal means of obtaining something for virtually nothing. As a result, those responsible for fiat currencies enjoy almost unlimited influence over economic and, therefore, political life. Sadly, human beings can never be good stewards of a currency system that provides one group in society with the means to obtain something for nothing. In fact, societies dominated by immoral fiat currency schemes eventually develop a something-for-nothing culture; a culture of entitlement in which, rather than producing wealth, everyone endeavors to live at the expense of everyone else.

#27     Mar 26, 2012
  8. by the way if you can help me to build up my stack of gold/silver coins i would greatly appriciate it,due to my contribution to the great cause ( i am already having parasitic lifestile) not able to do it,thank you

#28     Mar 26, 2012
  9. What about Love?

#29     Mar 26, 2012
  10. I know an easier way. Just print up your own money.
    Hell, the Feds do it, why can't you? Just be damn good at it and don't get caught... 2 things the Feds are up against right now.

#30     Mar 27, 2012