parasites

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mr double, Mar 17, 2012.

1. keep it simple,don't understand what are trying to say

#11     Mar 17, 2012
  2. number 2 parasites is govern ment and politicians,who is politician? its someone who knows whow to spend your money buy gold/silver and those pirasites will be eliminated

#12     Mar 22, 2012
  3. because of those parasites the standard of living is going down and down and down ,they dont produce anything ,they just consume,i belive 50-60 % of population belongs to that camp and growing,socializm doezn work, collapse iscoming very soon

#13     Mar 22, 2012
  4. mr double, may I suggest you stop smoking shrooms...

#14     Mar 22, 2012
  5. yes you may,the only thing i don't do any drugs includung alcohol,and eat mostly organic

#15     Mar 22, 2012
  6. Ok, so we know bankers and government and people using credit make the world a hell hole.
    Please outline your wondrous new socio/economic/political system so the rest of the world can start benefiting from it...

#16     Mar 23, 2012
  7. 1) gold/silver as money 2)freedom to carry,,, and use guns any moment something unfair is going on 3)government limited to healthcare,fire and military for protection from other countries,no police needed,you are police

#17     Mar 23, 2012
  8. 4)natural resourses belong to every cititezen5)one voting website based on your sin number

#18     Mar 23, 2012
  9. Take take take...why not bring something to the conversation,otherwise exactly what is the point of you?Here's what i'd bring to the conversation.
    "You talk a good game Warren 'bout how you'd like to pay more taxes,so why don't you just pay more then,or should they change the law first,you know,just for you so you can do more than just spout a bunch of meaningless words"?
    How's that for a conversation stopper savvie? I reckon his reaction to that question would tell you everything you need to know about him.

#19     Mar 23, 2012
  10. There would be advantages & disadvantages to going on a gold standard. Using paper money in an economy is like using gasoline to start a fire. It works fast and burns hot and should only be used to kick start a fire. But if you keep using only gasoline, you are going to get used to the heat and the nice hot flames, and if you stop putting the gas on, the fire is going to go out very very quick and leave you in the cold.

#20     Mar 23, 2012