Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jeffly, Aug 31, 2009.

  1. jeffly


    I primarily trade gold futures for myself. Up until this point I have used my own money. I have a friend who wants to give me 10 K to "invest for him". What type of paperwork do I need to get filled out? A basic contract or something more involved? Any help would be appreciated. He approached me.
  2. 10k is worth the hassle for you??

  3. jeffly


    Yeah its kind of a favor.
  4. 1) If your account size is less than "10K", deposit your "friend's" money into your account.
    2) Otherwise, have your "friend" open an account in his own name with you having power of attorney.
    3) If you trade profitably, the friendship will be strengthened. If not, you'll lose a friend. :cool: