Paper Trading Account

Discussion in 'Trading' started by daytrader85, May 30, 2007.

1. Does anyone know of any company out there that provide you a full version paper trading account? I know Interactive Brokers offers it, but you have to open a funded account to get access to it.

I'm looking for a service like that, except you don't have to fund the account with $5k. I don't mind paying a monthly service charge, while I'm testing out my strategy. I want to be able to trade stocks, options, futures and options on futures.

If you know of any, please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Daytrader85

2. I'm not 100% sure but I think NinjaTrader let's you have a free simulation account as long as you have data feed. I know if you have esignal you can use NT free and then just use your esignal account to supply the data feed. You may want to check out their website, I think they might allow you to use other data feeds other than esignal which you can get for a monthly fee. Worth looking into. Hope this help. The site is www.ninjatrader.com

3. www.globalfutures.com and ask for the Global Strategy Trader Demo...has everything you are looking for...AMAZING real time DEmo...go for it!

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

5. ggoyal

ggoyal

investopedia.com.

i dont know if they do options.