Papa John's CEO: My Obamacare claims were twisted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Says the guy who did time in county...

#21     Nov 22, 2012
  2. For TICKETS! They do that in Illinois.

I would never be so dumb as to get behind the wheel of a car drunk.

#22     Nov 22, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You didn't pay the fines so you got thrown in jail? LOL

#23     Nov 22, 2012
  4. Wayyyy better than a DUI, you know that have an organization for people like you.

It's called MADD.

#24     Nov 22, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

MADD is "for people like me"? Really?

There were a couple of those butt ugly cunts sitting in the back of the courtroom.
    They were not there "for me". They were there, apparently, to make sure the judge handed out the maximum sentence for every DUI conviction irregardless of circumstances. Which the judge did.

On the same day, I saw a felony possession, assault with a deadly and a B & E all walk out free and clear without so much as a fine.

When I was pulled over I wasn't even speeding.

#25     Nov 22, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Did you suddenly have a change of heart in the last 24 hours? You certainly support the government growing. And when the government is 1 quarter of the economy - that is too big.

Shall we pull up how many regulations were put in place in the last 4 years? Or how the government began meddling in a "free economy" in the last 4 years?

It's not surprising to me that you actually think government is small. You're a Krugman follower.

#26     Nov 22, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

That's just a feeling, which is not to dismiss it, but some objective measurements might be in order. How does one measure the size of government? If we look around for "best practices", how's the competition doing?

#27     Nov 22, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like Greece?

#28     Nov 22, 2012
  9. I'm just going to risk a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, and back in the States. I had a great time, albeit on Skype, with my family. I'll be back for Christmas time, no matter what however.

So, please take my heartfelt Happy Thanksgiving to all those here, regardless of political leanings. We are all Americans, or at least American in heart and mind.

#29     Nov 22, 2012
  10. Capatalist pigs

PA College Slashes Instructors' Hours to Avoid Obamacare...

#30     Nov 23, 2012