Panic setting in?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Isn't short selling banned yet?

#11     Sep 12, 2011
  2. Looking at gold and the currency market. I would guess it will be an orderly sell off. A couple hundred point by the end of the day. Everytime this happens some of the global ecomonic contagient gets pulled out of the system with out much notice. I bet the PPT get alot of nonsense off thier books during the chaos. I would not be going long at the bell.

Akuma

#12     Sep 12, 2011
  3. I smell flash crash. It's orderly and yadayada until something blows up. Derivative exposure and all that funny stuff.

#13     Sep 12, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

The latest photos of Bernanke, look pale and frightened. I take this as a bad omen.

#14     Sep 12, 2011
  5. Probably just for the Bernank. He seem like a really good fall guy for the whole mess. Things could be easily pinned on him. If you have ever been on a review board this is how the dirty gets done. Let others take the fall for your mistakes.

Welcome to Neo Feudalism,

Akuma

#15     Sep 12, 2011
  6. futures only pointed to a 1% down open....

Was not looking at the right quote.

Nevertheless, markets end up closing in the green after testing support.

A perfect opportunity to short into the close once again. However I did not as I was not near my monitor. However, looking at the charts...that last 15 minuets was a gift to short into.

Risk Reward, is on the Short Side IMHO. Regardless of the futures bouncing off support.

#16     Sep 12, 2011
  7. Visaria

Visaria

i went long at 1160 :eek:

#17     Sep 12, 2011
  8. and the target? 2160?

#18     Sep 12, 2011
  9. Well the market broke down to a new short/intermediate low and guess what it rallied. Never changes......

#19     Sep 13, 2011