Pandamonium outside my window

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 4, 2008.

1. lindq

lindq

Blacks helped build this country. Their ancestry here is much deeper here than most of us who are 2nd or 3rd generation. They deserve to celebrate.

And I hope that black men can now get their act together and act responsibly in rebuilding their culture.

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. lassic

lassic

a little tale

in high school when i was a wee boy
    over the intercom, announced Ronald Reagen was shot
    all of the wee black boys and girls jumped up laughing and clapping for they thought he was the devil

the end

no moral to the story

#12     Nov 4, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

Today is a victory for mainstream America.

#13     Nov 4, 2008
  4. nitro

nitro

- US Declaration of Independence

http://www.ushistory.org/Declaration/document/index.htm

nitro

#14     Nov 4, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Same reaction to O.J. being found not guilty.

Sound like there is a culture mindset.

#15     Nov 4, 2008
  6. poyayan

poyayan

That's exactly what I thought. When a son of a mixed race immigrant with a middle name of Hussain becomes President of the United State. It is hard to point any finger at US because you might want that opportunity one day.

Also, this remind me of China keep using unequal treatment of blacks in US as a counter move for US's criticism of China's human right violation. Ha. Now what..:)

God bless USA!

#16     Nov 4, 2008
  7. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

He was trying to make them do actual work for a living.

#17     Nov 4, 2008
  8. Simply put, I can't believe you have the fucking nerve to post another word under the username Mercor after shitting the bed like you did here during the past few weeks.

Almost everything you said turns out to be dead wrong. Why don't you find some self-respect and shut the fuck up, even for a while?

#18     Nov 5, 2008
  9. nitro

nitro

How many young people will choose service the way they did when JFK announced The Peace Corps?

nitro

#19     Nov 5, 2008
  10. All those wee just voted for the new Prez

#20     Nov 5, 2008