Panama

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by bobw, Jul 31, 2009.

1. bobw

bobw

Any futures traders in Panama City, Panama?

2. Hey Bob
    Yes mate....hows things...? how long have you been here ?
    Best
    John

3. bobw

bobw

Not in PTY at present. Currently in USA. Will be there in next 30 days or so. What do you trade?

4. Hey Bob I just Pm'd you.
    Cheers
    John

5. 3121

I'll be in Costa Rica later this year. Why Panama?

6. Well, Panama has between 90-100 different Banking Companies here
    Its also a Central point for trade

There is also tax benefits for certain companies

Growing still

Close to USA

Costa Rica is very beautiful. Panama's country side is similar but its city has had some poor planning done to it....

Cheers
    John

7. jjf

jjf

How long have you lived in Panama.
    Do you trust Panamanians and their gov. or do you think that they regard you as gringo rico loco and you are ripe for the plucking.
    PC has certainly become grossly overpriced and expensive.

jjf

8. I have been here over two years...

In my opinion they have not had many good govts here...the current new President is Martinelli and he is pretty business focussed and has made some pretty good moves so far. PC has had some bad past Govts.....this is shameful actually...

Yes costs have risen here, the Venezuelans (because they want to leave their country due to amongst other things very high crime rates/kidnappings..etc) together with other overseas investors have pushed apartment/housing up considerably.

ave worker wage is $300-350 per month
    A well paid office worker here earns $1500-2500 per month

So why Costa Rica ? other than a beautiful place....Quite a few tourists there during the right months...

Best
    john

9. 3121

why Costa Rica? I don't know except I want to be in Central America but I want to be safe too. Where can I get some research on Panama? What are advantages to trading in Panama?

10. jjf

jjf

safe!
    Ask beginnerjohn about zona roja and the Colombians and Russians buying into Panama.

jjf

#10     Aug 3, 2009