PALTALK Paid "Chatroom" Reviews

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderkay, Feb 14, 2003.

1. and finally,,, I must say I am doing nothing illegal by making a request for software,, as all of the participants of the classifieds string are doing.

When someone comes on my string and tells me i shouldnt be trading ,, I have a right to respond to that.

this is all public record,, and I think I am correct in this.

#11     Feb 17, 2003
  2. toby400

toby400

I agree with the poster on page one that Woodies room is a great help.And it's free.

#12     Feb 17, 2003
  3. Whamo

Whamo

Woody is definitely a class act. I don't use his system but he earns kudos from me for taking the time to help out everyone in his trading room.

#13     Feb 17, 2003
  4. paulr

paulr

Where is Woody's room in the Paltalk groups listing?

thanks

#14     Feb 17, 2003
  5. Well, in view of this thread's topic.. would you kindly tell us what paid chatrooms on Paltalk you did well with? We'd like to hear:)

#15     Feb 17, 2003
  6. traderkay,

Which specific rooms where you talking about when you said the following...

"There's a bunch of paid chatrooms with resident gurus on Paltalk. 95% of them trade e-minis. 95% of the gurus, couldn't trade if their life depended on it.

NihabaAshi

#16     Feb 17, 2003
  7. Bsulli

Bsulli

The room name changed. Now called...

"Es Nq Ym CCi Traders helping Traders 2"

Bsulli

#17     Feb 17, 2003
  8. Bsulli

Bsulli

Treasa Lo is a worthwhile trader. She is good about discussing the market conditions in realtime. I have subscribed to her service in the past and the calls have paid for the service on a month to month basis. She has good days and not so good days, but for newbies there is a fair amount that can be learned in her room for 125.00 bucks a month.

fwiw, my two cents worth

Bsulli

#18     Feb 17, 2003
  9. NA, look at my list of qualities of a legitimate room. Any room that doesn't have those, is in the 95%.

#19     Feb 18, 2003
  10. Specifically...which rooms does not pass your criteria?

You did say the following...

"There's a bunch of paid chatrooms..."

I'm really curious because there aren't that many.

PM me the names if your afraid of naming a room someone may find your reply inaccurate.

Thanks.

NihabaAshi

#20     Feb 18, 2003