Palm Beach Traders, Hedgees, Financial Pros

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. South Florida has some of the nicest people you will ever meet. The job market is great and the proof is in the BMW's, Mercedes Benz and exotic cars that are everywhere. If you move there and can afford it you will make tons of affluent connections where ever you go. Money is everywhere and if you are a fund it is easy to raise capital. People just have a ton of money there and don't know what to do with it.

Let us know how it works out...

#91     Jan 12, 2014
  2. Well I love the weather personally but some negatives also, lots of foreclosure busted houses and hoods all over the state with tumbleweeds blowing through, not so much scarface these days, but now its pill factories and meth labs with lots of redneck tweakers who work low level jobs.

#92     Jan 18, 2014
  3. At least they're working!

Don't get that in KY or KS.

#93     Jan 18, 2014
  4. Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association

February Meet & Greet

By unanimous vote it has been decided to move the February informal meet & greet south to Boca Raton this month.

The February meet & greet will be held in the bar area at Brewzzi's, 2222 Glades Rd Boca Raton . It is directly off the Rt 95 exit.

The event be on Thursday, February 20th from 5:30 pm to ??

Cash bar, hope to see everyone there. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

All financial professionals/ Traders are welcome!

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4905497&trk=anet_ug_hm&goback=.gmr_4905497

#94     Jan 27, 2014
  5. Anna, what's Surf's new handle? Congrats on the baby.

#95     Jan 27, 2014
  6. @@##//

@@##//

Frankly, the only thing stopping me from packing my sh** and moving down there is my poor Spanish skills.

Otherwise I would get a small flat in Boca and start hunting for jobs in wealth management, banking or securities to supplement my trading. Sadly most of the jobs I see online require spanish language skills :mad:

#96     Jan 28, 2014
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

Surf, today's issue of Traders Magazine had pictures from the South Florida Security Traders meet I did not see your picture there...

#97     Feb 7, 2014
  8. Why are you speaking to Surf? He was banned a few months ago.

#98     Feb 7, 2014
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

I thought "annaland" may be surf as he had used different aliases before. I was not aware that surf had been banished again...

#99     Feb 8, 2014
  10. I think she is his wife, not 100% sure though. Yes, Surf was banned by Baron himself maybe 4 months ago?

#100     Feb 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.