Palin's "Death Panel"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 8, 2009.

1. the rate of increase for higher education eclipse those of health care, why is there no hubabaloo about this?

the idea you can reduce costs by eliminating any cost competition is a typically insane leftist notion.

Health care advances are occuring beyond the average consumers ability to pay for them. You want them reduced? DON"T USE THEM.

My plan is a catastrophic one, the first $2500 is straight out of my pocket. I tend to be far more diligent about my health care needs as a result.

Here's a sure fire method to increase costs.... GIVE IT AWAY!!!!

#11     Aug 8, 2009
  2. #12     Aug 8, 2009
  3. You obviously are totally unaware that .50 cents of every $1.00 paid by a patient goes towards the insurance companies medical billing "paper-chase". Get rid of the insurance company, and you can save a TON of money.

There are PRIMARY care physicians in Seattle that are already doing this, and are still profitable!

#13     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Sure it does. During the campaign Barry visited 57 states remember?

#14     Aug 10, 2009

5. I think your 1/2 ratio is off.

Primary care doesn't cost dick ....

Everyone dies, and many die catastrophically ... How much would you car insurance be if most car drivers caused at least one 20 car pile up in their lifetime?

The medical field promises miracles, and charges large for them.

#15     Aug 10, 2009
  6. Do you honestly think Obama meant that, or was it a mistake?

Do you think Palin's comments were a mistake, or does she believe what she said to be true?

Luv it when you try to Caribou Barbie...

:D :D :D

#16     Aug 10, 2009