Palin's act is old already

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Why don't you follow the yellow-brick road away from satan and towards the place where you might find a heart.... ?! I truly pity guys like you who never learned to care about anyone but themselves! Thats how you come across. A garden variety bigot who is angry and weak inside! But if YOU ever got into a jam or fucked up you'd be whining like the cowardly pig I predict you are deep inside!

It's probably not really YOUR dime. You just got lucky but are too narcissistic or dense to realize that !

#41     Sep 8, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

What are you an attorney/spokesperson for kut2K2.

Guy you no nothing about me, nor do I care to explain myself to you.
    My statement clearly stated that no matter what race or ethnic backround you are, if you support yourself(something I have been doing for 20 yrs now, and yes on my own DIME) than I commend you. If not you are a mooch , lazy , or just a freeloader, and than I have no respect for you. YOU COULD BE WHITE. Doesn't matter.

That is not racially biased or someone without a heart. It is what it is, and it is my opinion. And you are certainly entitled to yours.
    Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

#42     Sep 8, 2008
  3. Yep, it's much better to bring hundreds of thousands or million of unwanted children into the world, borne to mothers who have neither the financial reosurces nor the maturity and responsibility to bring the child up in such a way as to give it a fighting chance.

As always, religious extremists represent the apotheosis of sheer bloody-mindedness and cruelty.

#43     Sep 8, 2008

4. There's been an immense shortage of adoptable infants in the West for decades. Most Americans need go to Russia or China just to find a baby.....

#44     Sep 8, 2008
  5. balda

balda

They do it to make sure that biological mother will not show up 20 years later on a door step.

#45     Sep 8, 2008
  6. I can imagine Adolph and the klannish adopting a black baby from Compton born via a forced birth by the state, the mother a 16 year old black girl who was raped by an unknown assailant...

Sure, that's the ticket.

#46     Sep 8, 2008
  7. I already have a pet.

As on most subjects dear even to your own doctrine, you are once again woefully ignorant. Black infants fly out the adoption agency door into the waiting arms of white parents.. The crisis is the lack of adopted black teens.

Educate yourself.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/family/adoptions310

#47     Sep 8, 2008
  8. You are viewing a black baby as a pet?

I was talking about you Adolph and the klannish, not liberal open minded humane beings...

Oh, and from your article:

Adoption Agencies: Demand for Black Babies Up Outside of the U.S.

LOL!

#48     Sep 8, 2008
  9. Time to put the duck on ignore. He is 100 times loonier than the groups he hates...

#49     Sep 9, 2008