Palin's act is old already

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Sep 5, 2008.

1. If Biden is the real statesman, then why did the Dems nominate Obama? With your reasoning, McCain should earn the Presidency over Obama.

#21     Sep 7, 2008
  2. I bring it up to illustrate how just how extreme her views on the issue are. Remember..... she's on record as saying there should be NO abortions even in the case of rape and incest. If you or anyone else doesn't see anything wrong with this, then you too must be part of the loony evangelical right.

#22     Sep 7, 2008
  3. Cutten

Cutten

Is this what US politics has been reduced to - voting based on trivialities and personalities instead of policy?

When you have a new president, they aren't coming round to shake your hand or buy you dinner. Your sole interaction with them will be the fallout to you from the policies and political decisions they make, not how well they speak, what their offspring do, or whether their put-downs are witty or inept.

#23     Sep 7, 2008
  4. I respect life as much as any reasonable person. To get an abortion within the first 6-8 weeks is not a problem in my book. Not much different than hitting a large bug on your windshield. Yes the emotional aspect is there with the thought of "what might have been" but why not complain about the trillions of sperm shot into a kleenex everyday - what about those little fellers rights?

:confused:

#24     Sep 7, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

18!!

#25     Sep 7, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

Yup!!

#26     Sep 7, 2008
  7. Was Obama's mother's mother running for VP, preaching family values and abstinence as a way to prevent teenage pregnancy?

#27     Sep 7, 2008
  8. cuz69

cuz69

Are you sure about that? I would like to know where you got that fact from.

#28     Sep 7, 2008
  9. cuz69

cuz69

Well I have to thank the blacks on this one, had those 20 million babies been born, that might be the votes needed to get these radical LEFT nutcases elected.

So thank you my fellow black americans.

#29     Sep 7, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

Here is a little tidbit for everyone, might be a little off the topic, but not too much.

Not sure if anyone has been following the Casey Anthony case,but I ask why where there angry protesters lined up in front of her house?

I guess it makes a difference if a child is unborn as opposed to being 2 yrs old?

And again, I am Rep, but pro-choice.

#30     Sep 7, 2008