Palin wins "lie of the year" for 2009

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Dec 22, 2009.

1. BSAM

BSAM

No, but they should be. These are some of the most overpaid people on the planet. Let's throw in insurance companies, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies. Now, bring on price controls on these criminal syndicates and we will begin to make progress on health care reform.

HEALTH CARE IS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE.

#51     Dec 24, 2009
  2. loik

loik

I don`t trust anyone/everyone in general, but I wanna choose who to trust!

#52     Dec 25, 2009
  3. loik

loik

Why should they be your slaves?

How would/could they get overpaid in a free market?

#53     Dec 25, 2009
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Keep reading my post you quoted till you get it.

#54     Dec 25, 2009
  5. So do I, that is the whole argument for the public option, choice.

#55     Dec 25, 2009
  6. loik

loik

It must be the government then, that controls the market?

#56     Dec 26, 2009
  7. loik

loik

When the government confiscates your "medical" money, you don`t have a choice!

#57     Dec 26, 2009
  8. After careful consideration I've decided that the biggest lie of 2009, perhaps the biggest lie ever, starts with the words, we inherited. Sorry boys and girls of the left, you and your gang didn't inherit anything. Inherited implies you had nothing to do with what you received, which is total bullshit. It would be like my wife and I buying a house, she dies, and I say she left me with all this debt.
    The Dems played just as much of a role, as did the Repubs in creating this mess...all of it, foreign and domestic. You lefties said things would be different. They ain't different! You lefites said you'd fix things. They ain't fixed! Not only are thing not fixed or different, it's more of the same on a larger scale. You lefties are the fuck ups of the Bush admionistration on steroids.
    So please, for once it your pathetic lives, take ownership of what you've done. Before you get credit for any of the good, you must admit the part you played in the bad.

#58     Dec 30, 2009
  9. Why not just put on some explosive underwear and get the whole bloody thing over with?

You've got your panties perpetually in a bunch, that it surely has cut off all circulation to your gonads...

Never have there been a bigger bunch of eunuch blowhard pansy ass whining premenstrual bitches that are seen in the republican party...

If there is a such a thing as the king of drama queens, you have been crowned...

#59     Dec 30, 2009
  10. OK while you are choosing put Medicare on your list of choices. But you can't because you don't have that option.
    But I know people like you, you cry like a baby but when your time comes you will get on Medicare like everyone else. I'm not saying you,re a hypocrite, but...

#60     Dec 30, 2009