Palin was Right on "Death Panels"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 27, 2010.

1. By the end of Obama's reign, we will be lucky if we're even allowed to have this conversation. Look at his role model Hugo Chavez in venezuela. Criticizing the government will not only cost you your job, like it does here. It will land you in jail.

#11     Apr 27, 2010
  2. I can only imagine how being a Caucasian would affect one's favor with those "life panels". I'm sure there will be racial quotas to meet, just as with every other government distribution of resources. :eek:

#12     Apr 27, 2010
  3. Let me guess...you are a white guy fearful of minority groups treating whites like whites have treated minority groups...

#13     Apr 27, 2010
  4. As much as that would make your tiny wiener as hard as a drive by the elementary playground, it's another false claim.

LOL! You just said that you believe that non whites will be in charge of running health care death panels!!! LOL!!

#14     Apr 27, 2010
  5. "You just said that you believe that non whites will be in charge of running health care death panels!!!

Please provide a quote where I said that...

#15     Apr 27, 2010
  6. 151

I'd say no, having to make health care choices for ones self based on a life time of earning or saving, or not, is nothing at all like having those choices made for you by a government board.

#16     Apr 27, 2010
  7. So in your mind a board made up of private sector bureaucrats working for a health insurance denying/delaying health care such that you would die is different than a government board doing the same thing...

Fascinating...

What, do you think you will go to private sector Heaven when you die at the hands of an insurance company, where under government health care you go to govenment sector Heaven?

Too flugging funny...

#17     Apr 27, 2010
  8. The difference is when a person dies because an insurance company denied coverage, it is a scandal and an outrage, even if the company was justified. It is also extremely rare, despite the media trying to make it seem routine. We know from historical experience with socialized medicine, in Great Britain for example, that extreme neglect and rationing of care for the elderly and most vulnerable are not only commonplace but designed into the system.

#18     Apr 28, 2010
  9. "The difference is when a person dies because an insurance company denied coverage, it is a scandal and an outrage, even if the company was justified."

Are you personally outraged that an insurance company made a financial decision over someone's life?

#19     Apr 28, 2010