Palin under investigation in 2008 for corruption & she talks about a 60s radical!!??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Yea, the funny thing is even the straws may not even be there. Yesterday I read something Pabst wrote about Ayers then-girlfriend trying make a bomb. lol I LOVE that logic:

Obama supports terrorism because he was once friends with a man who 40 years ago had a girlfriend who once tried to make a bomb"

#41     Oct 13, 2008
  2. Mike: let me be clear. I'm FAR LESS CONCERNED about Obama's "relationships" than about his penchant toward LYING about his relationships. Ayers, Wright, Rezko-three scumbags-fine. Obama is to the Left what I am to the right. Pabst would probably dig hanging with Eric Rudolph or Randy Weaver. BUT Obama has one bullshit lying excuse after another.

Wright:"I never heard those comments."

Ayers: Ring around the rosie with lawyer statements that define everything other than how close they once were.

Rezko: He tells the Sun-Times the contributions were 50-60k when they were 158k. He tells the Tribune he never did a favor for Rezko when he wrote a letter on behalf of Kenwood LLC that put 850k (Rezko's end) in developer "fees" into the deal. Hell even on little things he lies. This is something peculiar that only a few between the lines Chicagoans even noticed:

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama was again drawn into Tony Rezko's corruption trial on Monday, when the prosecution's star witness placed Obama at a party for an Iraqi-born billionaire who was later barred entry to the United States.

Stuart Levine testified under cross-examination that Obama and his wife, Michelle, attended the April 3, 2004, reception for Nadhmi Auchi.

Auchi -- who lives in London -- had been convicted of fraud in France in 2003. After visiting Chicago and Detroit in 2004, he wasn't allowed back into this country in 2005, according to a prosecution filing in the Rezko case.

The April 3, 2004, gathering for Auchi took place at Rezko's mansion in Wilmette, with about 100 people attending, Levine testified.

"Mr. and Mrs. Obama were there, were they not?" Rezko's lawyer, Joseph Duffy, asked.

"Yes, sir," Levine said.

Later Monday, Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt said: "As he has said previously, Senator Obama does not recall meeting Nadhmi Auchi at any time or on any occasion, and this includes any event that may have been held for Mr. Auchi. Senator and Mrs. Obama have no recollection of attending any such event."

But according to two sources familiar with the gathering, the Obamas attended the Wilmette reception, which came less than a month after Obama's Democratic primary win for his U.S. Senate seat. Rezko had been a key fund-raiser for Obama, who has since given to charity nearly $160,000 in Rezko-linked contributions."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/rezko/894559,CST-NWS-rezko15.article#

Do I think Levine lied about Obama being at this party? Not on your life. No witness granted immunity is going to lie about something as insignificant as Barrack Obama attending a party. Why though did Obama lie? I don't trust a word Obama says. I think he's a con-man, lawyer lying scum.

#42     Oct 13, 2008
  3. lindq

lindq

Absolutely right.

The real criminals - Nixon, Kissinger and their cronies - killed over 50,000 Americans and had NOTHING to show for it.

Ayers puts a "bomb" in a restroom 3 decades ago and some are condeming Obama for even knowing the guy.

Get real, people. Put things in perspective.

Ayers had a very good reason for what he did at that time. As did I, when I was gassed on the Washington Mall when the White House was surrounded by school buses for protection.

If it hadn't been for violent, angry protests, the Vietnam war would have taken 100,000 lives. I would likely have been one of them, because I was also in uniform at the time.

Linking Obama and Ayers in any fashion only shows the desperation of the failing Republican party. Nothing else.

P.S.: I'm expecting a news flash from the RNC anytime that they have evidence that when he was 8 years old Obama was seen actually lighting the fuse of the bomb that Ayers put in the bathroom. Film at 11.

#43     Oct 13, 2008
  4. Just the fact you're such a partisan fuck as to not even mention Lyndon Johnson under whose Presidency most Vietnam deaths occured shows your ignorance.

If Ayers is such a non-starter then why does Obama NOT ANSWER questions about his reationship with Ayers?

#44     Oct 13, 2008
  5. Jeez Pabst - lets be realistic and put ourselves in some similar situations.

Case 1: Two years ago I sold a house and the original down payment was 250k. Wait, I'm not really sure... maybe it was 350k, 100k of which I pulled out of an investment account sometime in 2001. In any case it was 6 years ago and it could have 250k or 350k, not sure. I'm not lying, its just tough to remember EXACT numbers from the past when one deals with many similar transactions day in and day out - as does any relatively wealthy American.

Case 2: In college I knew a pot dealer who went to jail. Obviously, according to your logic, I must have dealt pot along side with him (which I did not). Turns out, I went to some parties that he also attended. Therefore, we must have been very close in terms of beliefs and business practices.

Case in point, I have yet to see OUTRIGHT LIES anywhere in Obama's history. Personally, I can't remember how much I made last year, nor how much I sold a house for in 2006... can you? I doubt it...

Because one cannot, without referencing actual documents, be aware of all transactions at all times with all people, one is not a liar.

#45     Oct 13, 2008

6. Pabst, if 100 people went to Rezko house for Auchi gathering, then someone else had to see Obama there. Why only one witness that said they saw Obama there?

#46     Oct 13, 2008
  7. Re-read the article. A witness under oath said he was there as well as two independent sources.

#47     Oct 13, 2008
  8. lindq

lindq

Lyndon Johnson was a fool who was appointed President when Kennedy was killed in office. He was smart enough not to run again. Nixon was the criminal (certified) who was elected promising to end the war, and Kissinger was his baffoon advisor who kept promising us that all the dominos would fall and we'd be fighting the commies on the streets of New York. And he is still a baffoon. (Great photo of him and the baffoon Palin.)

Anyway...remember this lesson about Johnson when you are ready to pull the lever to put another fool into the position of Vice President behind McCain.

#48     Oct 13, 2008

9. Ok, will read again.

#49     Oct 13, 2008

10. Wait a minute. All of the Ayers-Obama posts I've read from you point to his associations with him that they are "best freinds" and that he's a terrorist...now your only beef is that Obama apparently "lied" about Ayers?

#50     Oct 13, 2008