Palin under investigation in 2008 for corruption & she talks about a 60s radical!!??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 7, 2008.

1. What a total scumbag who is willing to sell her small narrow-minded soul to get her grandpa runnning mate elected! This is total garbage and I am sick of any politician from either party resorting to tactics like talking about a --1960s--- Vietnam war protester who sat on a board with Obama (and who in my mind is a hero of sorts) when she is under investigation for corruption... and abuse of power while in office!!

2. She's a racist fucking cunt. Not much more to say.

3. Let's not call William Ayers a simple "Vietnam war protester". His activities went way beyond that.

Ayers blew up a statue located near the Kennedy Expressway, the federal government filed charges that Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972. In his book, Ayers says "Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy - weighing close to two pounds - it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt." Further, in a New York Times a reporter quoted Ayers as saying:"I don't regret setting bombs" and "I feel we didn't do enough". The guy is a criminal.

Now, as I understand it, Palin has not been convicted of anything. I hardly see the comparision.

OldTrader

4. What does this kind of statement say about you?

OldTrader

5. You're a racist fucking cunt too! HAHAHAHA!

6. Honestly? No kidding?? You really see no comparison? None whatsoever!!!!!!!?

Ayers did things at a time when Obama was really young while Palin is alleged to have abused her power to fire her brother-in-law in the 21st century! Yet you really see no problem with her spouting off her low-brain powereed mouth about Obama when in fact she is just another in a logn line of scumabgs that the right-wing have spawned whose motto is "DO as i SAY not as I DO"?!

Besides and with all due respect you guys on the right don't even remember when you first sold-out in the name of saving a few thousand dollars on your taxes... so even IF she is convicted you will make some irrational comment that she was framed or justice wasn't served. You guys NEVER take responsibility for anything yet you are the first to say that some poor black dude should serve life for robbing a bread store three times! Guys on Wall Street keep cheating their way to the top and rip people off yet get slapped on the wrist most of the time! It sickens me.

7. Mercor

Mercor

Obama to this day has not accounted for his time when he was 8 years old. What is he hiding?

But, that is not the issue. Ayers hold very radical views today and has no regrets for his past activites. To me, if I am a politican the only way I hang with this guy is if I believe in his cause.

8. Well you certainly put some lipstick on that pig didn't you?

Yeah, Obama was 8 when Ayers did some of this stuff. The question really has to do with why he had the rather substantial relationship he had with this guy. To that we add Tony Resko, Reverend Wright, Father Flager, etc etc. It's a question of his associations and what they say about his judgment.

Meanwhile, again, Palin has not been convicted of anything.

OldTrader

9. Old Trader

Were you for the Vietnam War?

Did you walk around saying "love it or leave it"?

Now years later, are you proud of your position on that war?

Just curious

10. sg20

sg20

#10     Oct 7, 2008