Palin the rising star for the GOP??!??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 18, 2008.

1. I thought they learned their lessons after sticking dumbya in the whitehouse.

Note to the GOP, you would fare better if you stick someone on the ticket that is articulate and shows some intelligence. Trying to play the Joesixpack crowd is not going to work.

Perfect example. America elected by a big margin a black president with a muslim sounding name. That is enough evidence to show that people are tired of sticking dummies into the whitehouse.

2. um wrong

palin was a huge success. The reason why mccain lost cannot be attributed to palin, but to the stock market crashing in the middle of September, and all the doom and gloom headlines that fed the fire.

3. Palin was NOT liked by independents. Most of the country thought of her as a dumb bitch. Just because social conservatives were excited does not mean everyone else was.

In the future, it will be very hard for the GOP to win just by energizing its (shrinking) base

4. After 4 years of Obama's failed policies, Palin will look better than Obama. The way this country likes to flip flop on Presidents, she could win in 2012. I know, seems impossible. But look at what just happened with Osama, I mean Obama.

5. yes, I agree

Palin and her fucking imbecile supporters are toxic.

good post