Palin the Barbarian: The More She Becomes Known to Average Folk, The Worse She'll Do

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 9, 2008.

1. jem

jem

While I understand you believe that a woman should be able kill the pre born child in her womb - to say protecting the life of a future American is morally repugnant leads me to wonder if you have any values at all.

This issue is a tradeoff at best.
    Allow homicide to protect the women. I can understand your position but I will never understand how homicide of a human being is a good thing. I guess as an American - I do not understand the culture of death. I believe we should always strive to do what is best.

#11     Sep 9, 2008
  2. "but I will never understand how homicide of a human being is a good thing."

So you oppose capital punishment, right?

#12     Sep 9, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

Very Very true.

#13     Sep 9, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

Buy Lo,

Since you started this thread, I just have 1 question.

Noone has really heard her speak yet, so they claim. Although, I have known about her for about 3 months now and have listened to her speak.

My question is, why are they currently leading the polls if she is going to do worse?

It appears your theory is wrong, or the polls would be going down instead of up. No?

#14     Sep 9, 2008
  5. In the event "noone" has heard Palin speak, they can hear her speak right here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QG1vPYbRB7k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QG1vPYbRB7k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k84m2orSOaM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k84m2orSOaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#15     Sep 9, 2008
  6. If you read their posts only perhaps two or three of them have anything above average IQ's.

#16     Sep 9, 2008
  7. jem

jem

Actually, when I was younger I turned down a job offer from a District Attorneys office because they knew they wanted trial attorneys who would be ready to trial murder cases within a few years.

During my internship I did well enough in the courtroom that I was two of 12 who was offered the position we all wanted.

But a defense attorney asked me if I really wanted to help cops lie on the stand. I asked him if he really wanted to help his criminals stay out of jail. He said the difference was everyone knew he was working for liars.

2nd. Winning the big murder trial is a bid deal in a D.A.s office. I knew at that time I could never ask someone else to light someone up, because I would not do it myself. I would never turn on the switch.

So I know that I am not a prosecutor.
    My position on Capital Punishment - if I were a politician - has never been tested and it is undecided. I would be against it but Alan Keyes made a tremendous argument which leaves me undecided. For now.

#17     Sep 9, 2008
  8. "but I will never understand how homicide of a human being is a good thing."

So you are undecided on the the state killing people, even though you said previously that you will never understand how homicide (done by the state in the case of Capital Punishment) is a good thing.

You sound very confused...

#18     Sep 9, 2008
  9. Ever hear of the word bribe?

Who control's Congress?

Just like the Chicago restaurant owner who knows he better contribute to the Democrats unless he wants pesky inspectors running around his place each day-Wall Street too has been put on notice to kick a tribute upstairs.

A piece of shit like John Edwards-a reprobate-could've worked anywhere he wanted-hell he's worth millions why not pro-bono law-but he wound up on retainer for a hedge fund.

Take this to the bank..er campaign coffer: You'll see the next Congress spend little to no time addressing tax sanitized hedge fund compensation.

#19     Sep 9, 2008